NOTE: To take advantage of the fully native capabilities on your iOS device, you must be connected to a ServiceNow Geneva instance or newer.
Change the way people work in the enterprise with the new ServiceNow app for iOS. Stop relying on antiquated, disparate technologies and deliver a modern service experience to everyone in your organization.
ServiceNow for iOS includes:
• Incident Management: Take action immediately and securely, with a mobile-first experience designed for you and your team.
• Connect & Presence: Stop killing productivity with email and collaborate directly with the people that matter, when it matters the most.
• Get The Full Picture: With activity streams and push notifications, get the context you need and know exactly what’s going on the moment it happens.
• Decisions at a Glance: With Apple Watch you can get instant notifications and realtime updates without ever taking your iOS device out of your pocket.
• Workflows On-The-Go: Access your enterprise Service Catalog or make approvals on the way to your next meeting, directly from your iOS device.
• Performance Analytics: Mobile integration empowers users with actionable information and dashboards directly from your iOS device.
In Paris and future releases, the ServiceNow Classic app no longer receives enhancements or non-priority bug fixes. Administrators can also prevent users with the Classic app from logging into a Paris instance. Please refer to the mobile release notes on the ServiceNow product documentation website for more details.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is a joke
This app is web clipping. Has very little useful funtionality.
Make a proper app.
Actually try to create a good user experience for a change.
Finally got it right
Responsive page missing features
Very cool mobile UI to keep an eye on our business service delivery.
- ServiceNow Inc.
- 56.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 ServiceNow
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.