Shebah is ridesharing for women.
Enjoy the safety and certainty of being part of an all-female network of drivers and passengers.
Shebah has taken off in Melbourne, Geelong, Bendigo, Ballarat, Hobart, Canberra, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, and on the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast. Soon available in Darwin.
A service created by women, for women.
Conceived and built in Australia, Shebah is a new ridesharing app designed to drive women and girls forward by giving them their fair share of the sharing economy and letting them travel with confidence anywhere they want to go.
Riders can look forward to a friendly female driver behind the wheel, and the opportunity to book a car with a capsule or toddler seat using the app.
Shebah Passengers know they:
• Will always have a female driver
• Can book a ride in a single tap
• Have the peace of mind to be able to book a trip up to two weeks in advance
• Have a driver who has completed the most rigorous background checks
• Are in a car with a current roadworthy
• Can request a capsule or toddler seat
• Won’t need to carry cash to pay for their ride
• Have accurate fare estimates and no unexpected surge pricing applied
• Are supporting the economic empowerment of another woman
Hi there ladies,
Hope you're having a lovely day. Here at Shebah, we're always improving our service to ensure your experience is the best and safest it can be.
- Edit profile - we've added DOB and postcode fields for you to update in your profile. This is so we can ensure our service meets the needs of all our passengers (including our under 18s!). Safety is our main concern here at Shebah and this information will mean we know who we're serving. Australian privacy laws apply of course!
- No more overlapping fields for pickup location and destination. Much more straight forward.
With love, the Shebah team xx
Ratings and Reviews
Fabulous app - Shebah is a wonderful service
I spent three days in Sydney with my 11 year old and this service was a god send. I wouldn’t use anything else now. It’s amazing to know you are going to be picked up by a female driver (who knew?). I’ve used it four times in three days and it was absolutely fabulous. I don’t usually review apps but this a a much needed service and a really enjoyable one.
As for the comments about men being discriminated against - that is ridiculous. Women do get assaulted, it happens, it might not be you but there needs to be services like this to ensure we have a safe option for ourselves, our sisters and our children. I’m a travel manager for a company and I will be recommending this to all our female staff.
App is glitching and not taking any form of payment method even after re downloading. I’ve tried 3 different cards all with plenty of money for the trip. Support are useless “this will take 24 hours” I deleted the app.
When you have so many competitors you would think getting your clients payment methods working would be a priority!!! Boycotted for good, along with all family members.
Please ignore any negative nonsense
I have just downloaded this app. It is great. Sure, maybe you’d like paypal, but it DOES NOT require card numbers to see how it works as some people have claimed. Well done Shebah! Your system is great and I really appreciate that they have thoughtfully included trans and non binary folks. Well done all round, this is an incredibly comforting idea for a lot of people who do not feel secure in cabs or even uber.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.