Making some extra cash has never been so easy!
Sherpa is an on-demand delivery service that is changing the way we move things from A to B! With Sherpa, you’re in control of which deliveries you want. The more deliveries you do, the more money you earn!
With the Sherpa Driver app you get:
• A visual map of deliveries near you - based on your location, we'll show you all the deliveries around you. We have a few types of deliveries, so be sure you can complete them within the required timeframe before accepting the job.
• Your current deliveries - shows you everything you need to know about each job including how much you will earn for the delivery, the item description, additional instructions and how much time until it's due.
• Suggested route - instead of you trying to work out the best route, we will do it for you. Just click the 'suggested route' icon and we will organise all your pickups and drop-offs in the fastest and most efficient order.
• Scheduling - set your work hours around your busy social life. If we know when you want to work, then we can try to keep you as busy as possible.
Sherpa operates from 7am to 9pm in most cities in Australia. Visit https://www.sherpa.net.au to view a full list of cities.
Great! How do I get started?
It’s simple! Download the app and sign up. Be sure to provide all required documents and information. Once you are registered and approved, drive and earn money whenever it’s convenient for you!
You could also sign up on: https://sherpa.net.au/couriers/sign_up.
The app tracks your location in the background. Be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We recommend that you have a car phone charger while on shift.
Thanks for driving with Sherpa! We update our app as often as possible to make your driving experience even better.
Change in this release include:
Bug fix in Suggested Route
Remove the Essential Workers Letter
Remove all checks related to vaccination status
Questions or feedback? We’re here to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Unprofessional staff, fake arrogance.
I have been working with Sherpa for more than 2 years. The organization pays good value for work. The staff is excellent at times. But there are few instances when they treat the contractor delivery partners as slaves. One name that comes to mind is Cel. She has been offensive at times, with derogatory tone. These few people are issuing false warnings and also are taking benefit of being in a position to do so. I had an argument while delivering, as soon as I completed it, the person handling the delivery gutted out their frustration by issuing a false warning that my delivery proof wasn’t appropriate. These instances are heart breaking. They have no appreciation for hard working people, abhorrently they harrass people, clearly they lack practical knowledge of being on field and they can’t understand real time problems of the drivers. They dont support but make it hard to deliver sonetimes.
Improvement and tips
There should be clearly option for tips, even though in Australia there is no culture of tipping but in this industry we don’t make enough to not have tips from customers. So there should be a optional tipping feature for people to receive tips for their great customer service.
The app keeps sending notifications for jobs but when you go to app there is nothing, this need improvement.
The items are not always ready at the store. We don’t get paid when going to the pickup location on top of that waiting for the order to get prepared is not fare.
Scared to deliver with Sherpa
I have been with Sherpa for 7 months - and have increasingly over this time moved away - they are not Australian company and do not understand Australian culture , driving conditions or product . Their call centre is based overseas. You constantly feel under threat by the Sherpa app to perform in a certain way and if u don’t the consequences are dire. It’s a very punitive system where punishment is handed out like you in a gulag . You are constantly faced with percentages and data on late or early arrivals, cancelled orders even your customer service ability gets a star or no star. Also their tier system (climb the mountain) is a total waste of time ! No matter what level u on the mountain I will always get jobs up to 15km away . Don’t do Sherpa unless u enjoy having a sword hanging above your head
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sherpa Pty Ltd
- 87.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Sherpa Pty Ltd