Maximise your tax deductions and reimbursements in seconds with the free Squirrel Street Receipt and Mileage Tracker [formerly Shoeboxed Australia]
Download the award-winning app featured in Sydney Morning Herald, Sunrise, The Today Show, Cosmo Australia, Inc. Magazine and hundreds of other publications.
"I just snap pictures of my receipts while I'm traveling and let Squirrel Street take it from there. When I get home I generate an expense report in seconds and I'm done. It could not be easier!”
- Dave H., Road Warrior
WHY WE’RE THE #1 RECEIPT APP
- Transform receipt images into accurate, human verified data
- Instantly archive receipts on-the-go
- Access a searchable, sortable ATO-registered/NZIRD-accepted archive of your categorised receipts
- Enjoy hassle-free mileage tracking
- Generate email expense reports in seconds
- Export expenses to Xero, MYOB, QBO, Sage, Saasu, Excel, Evernote and dozens of other tools
- Rejoice in free and friendly email and phone support from our Sydney office
WE DO NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
- Information is stored in the cloud so you can view from any device and take benefit of our ATO-registered and NZIRD-accepted storage service
- Receipts are retained free for the required 5 or 7 years (check with your accountant, the ATO or NZIRD how long you need to keep tax records for)
The Squirrel Street app offers a "Lite" subscription plan for purchase within the app:
- subscriptions renew every 30-days after the original start subscription date.
- the Lite subscription plan is only $16.99 AUD per 30 days for 50 document scans
- your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- for more details visit: https://www.squirrelstreet.com/privacy/ or https://www.squirrelstreet.com/terms/
- Submit multi-page receipts. Re-order and delete images before submitting.
- Turn off submitter information "Submitted by email@example.com" from settings.
- UI improvements for customers with multiple accounts.
- Squashed many other bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I downloaded and signed up to multiple receipt keeping apps. This is the only one I loved and now use constantly.
Had a been great however I currently have items “stuck” in processing. I can’t cancel them and enter myself as the button doesn’t work. So they just sit there now. When I log in online they are processed so it’s just the app that has an issue
Working to be what we all need.
This company is alway eager to help and listen to any request or suggestions.
The app can improve but it's a great start.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SB Australia Pty Ltd
- 45.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © SB Australia Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Squirrel Street Lite Plan $16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.