Used by over 3 million teachers and students worldwide, Showbie is the fastest, easiest, and most effective app for assignments and feedback in your iPad classroom.
Find out how easy it is to assign, collect and review student work from thousands of compatible iPad apps, or have your students complete assignments with Showbie’s built in tools. Provide rich feedback using digital ink, text and voice annotations right on images and PDFs, and then add your students’ best work to personalized digital portfolios that can be securely shared with parents.
WHAT EDUCATORS ARE SAYING
“Showbie is my number one can't live without app! It makes the iPad workflow process a breeze! I especially love how it works seamlessly with so many other apps.”
— Kristen Paino, Lead Technology Integrator at Avenues: The World School
“I don't need to convince my colleagues that they need to use this app — it sells itself. I like that it gives me the flexibility in how I choose to grade my student's work, especially with the voice notes feature. There is no single third party app that I would rather champion.”
— Suzanne Lustenhouwer, Teacher and iPad Coordinator, Apple Distinguished Educator
“I love that Showbie is so versatile that the youngest of students can use it independently, yet it is appropriate for older grades as well. The ease of use makes it a great workflow solution for classes with iPads.”
— Kristi Meeuwse, Kindergarten Teacher, Apple Distinguished Educator
KEY FEATURES FOR TEACHERS & STUDENTS
• Share work from thousands of compatible iPad apps in a few taps
• Use the pen tool and pin text notes directly on any PDF or image
• Quickly distribute instructions and materials to your whole class
• Chat privately with individual students to provide timely feedback
• Record voice notes for verbal feedback or language exercises
• Quickly review and assess batches of student work and provide rich, valuable feedback
• Add student work to individual digital portfolios, or enable students to curate their own portfolios
• Invite parents to view their student’s work and keep them informed of classroom activity
• Can be used with any classroom subject
• Available in 13 languages
ENHANCED SHOWBIE PRO FEATURES
• Record and track grades as numeric scores or letter grades, along with qualitative feedback
• Provide richer feedback with more pen colours and line thicknesses, by typing on the page, or by pinning voice notes directly to student work
• Record longer voice notes and videos and upload larger files
• Lock assignments to control student access to documents and feedback
• Give parents complete access to assignments in the classes you choose
Uploading a video that's too large? Want to trim a bit off the top? When you upload a video from the camera or Photo Library, our new video editor will help you out! Select from a variety of output qualities, or use the trimmer to reduce the video size before uploading. Not only will you be able to have even more control over the content you deliver, but uploads and video playback will be faster too!
Also fixed in 5.5.6:
- Portrait videos are correctly sized when exporting with a non-Original quality.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Recommended To All Teachers And Students
I am a student that loves this app and it is easy, swiftly-running and is a great way to save paper and trees online without have to not do any work. I use this app most days for just about any subject.
I love the whole concept of this app and think every school should use it.
Something to work on is maybe after 30 days, or a term or something, delete the collected assignments. Otherwise it might just clog up space and be hard to find what you need to work on in the ‘collected’ section.
I also like how you can do voice recordings, post images and much more like adding text and even a ‘markup’!
I have used this app for almost three years now and it has been brilliant. I hope this helped any new teachers, students or other users.
this app is really good I’ve been using it for the past two years but some things are really annoying. Like when I upload a file yes it uploads correctly but it does this ‘loading annotations thing’ and my teachers can’t see the full document if it’s more than one page. And this is really annoying because I get messages from my teachers asking why I haven’t done the work when I literally have but showbie just won’t show it🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
so ken y’all like fix this so my teachers don’t think I’m slacking off in online learning plez and thank you
amazing app for teachers
when you look at the title you think im a teacher but no im a student anyway this app is amazing! teachers can give you work even if you get stuck in traffic and cant get to school.
it also saves paper and is more organised. when you sre at home you can get your test results. you can also kinda comunicate with your teacher.
Fanstastic app:from a student
- Showbie Inc.
- 95.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Showbie Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Showbie Pro Edition $229.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.