Simple Habit is the best meditation app for busy people. Breathe easy and relax with guided meditation chosen for your life and situation.
Meditate for just 5 minutes a day to reduce stress, improve focus, sleep better, relax faster, breathe easier, and more. Work through daily struggles with guided meditation sessions for any situation.
The meditation sessions from Simple Habit are guided by some of the world’s best teachers. Whether you need to reduce anxiety or get through a tough day at work, meditation can help.
Simple Habit comes highly recommended by Apple and Business Insider. Start meditating with Simple Habit and see how guided meditation can help your daily life.
* Shark Tank Season Premiere October 2017
* Business Insider’s "17 Hottest Startups Launched in 2016" June 2016
* #1 in Apple’s "New Apps We Love” May 2016
* #1 in Apple's "Health & Fitness - Meditation & Mindfulness" May 2016
* Apple’s "10 Apps for Cooling Down" July 2016
* Apple for “Simple Habit at School: Meditations for Students" August 2016
* Apple Health's “Mindful Minutes Apps” September 2016
WHY SIMPLE HABIT?
MINDFULNESS AND MEDITATION
• Just 5-minutes per day can improve your life through stress relief and improved focus
• New meditation guides by the world’s best teachers, from mindfulness experts at Google to former monks
• Track your progress with Mindful Minutes
• NEW! Access meditations offline with Premium subscription so you can meditate at any time
MEDITATION FOR YOUR LIFESTYLE
• Perfect for busy lifestyles
• Meditation and mindfulness sessions designed for life’s daily problems
• Meditate with Simple Habit's On-the-Go feature to quickly calm your nerves and/or anxiety to achieve a sense of mindfulness
HEALTH AND RELAXATION
• Sleep aid
• Stress relief
• Anxiety management
• Depression management
• And more
MEDITATION FOR LIFE SITUATIONS
• Waking up
• Tough day at work
• And more
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
• Improved focus
• Reduce stress and anxiety
• Stay calm and relaxed
• Get a better night’s sleep
• Increased self-awareness
• Be an effective leader
• Breathe deeper and easier
• Increased sense of perspective
• Achieve mindfulness on the go
• Calm down and relax at the end of a long day
• Sleep easier
• Tackle different life challenges in a calm, focused manner
• Improve relationships
• Be happier, more relaxed, and calm
APPLE HEALTH INTEGRATION
• New in Simple Habit for iOS 10: Optionally integrate your meditations with Apple Health by connecting your meditations with Mindful Minutes!
• Accept the prompt to allow Simple Habit to record your meditation minutes in Apple Health, or manually turn it on in Settings.
GET UNLIMITED ACCESS WITH PREMIUM
• Monthly: $11.99/month
• Yearly: $7.99/month, one payment of $95.99 billed every 12 months
Simple Habit offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you achieve mindfulness and breathe easier. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
CONNECT WITH SIMPLE HABIT
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/simplehabitapp/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/simplehabitapp/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/simplehabitapp
Got any questions or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using Simple Habit :)
Terms and Conditions - https://www.simplehabit.com/tos
Hi Simple Habiters!
We made some bug fixes and optimized the user experience for this release.
The Simple Habit Team
Ratings and Reviews
Best part of the day!
I’ve been using this app for a little over a month now, and even though I initially thought it would be a chore keeping up with daily meditations, I actually found myself wanting to do it for longer and longer! I love the sense of peace and calm the meditations give to me, not just while I’m using the app but the rest of day to day life.
The meditations are so varied and cover such a wide variety of topics that there’s really something specific for everyone. The interface is absolutely beautiful to use. Massive thanks to the developers and the guides who make it all possible.
Would love a specific page just to see all the meditations saved to my playlist- I save a lot that I haven’t used yet and am looking forward to, and the option on the home screen doesn’t display all of them.
Would’ve been perfect if only it was a one-time payment or reasonably priced
I was having a really bad trouble sleeping and believe me, I’ve tried almost everything, from essential oil to sleeping pills. However, nothing helped as much as Simple Habit.
I had never meditate before using Simple Habit, and even to this day, I still prefer guided meditation compared to doing it on my own because my mind would not stop thinking instead. I now use this almost every time I can’t sleep and I always fall asleep even before I finish the meditation.
Honestly, I would love to pay for the premium version cause I genuinely believe that it’s helpful and want to support the Simple Habit team. However, I can’t justify paying almost $100/year for this. If this was a one-time payment or a subscription with a more reasonable price, I’d definitely purchase it. But for now, the free version would have to do (even though I end up doing the same meditation over and over again).
Cancelled my subscription
I really liked the idea of Simple Habit so I signed up impulsively as I think it’s important to pay for things you value. But a few basic misses made me give up in frustration.
1. The self promo at the start of every meditation- I HATE it. I want to relax myself into a suggestive state for the purposes of meditation, and I can’t stand the notion that every single meditation opens with a short self promotional byline. I can forgive it In other apps or podcasts, but I cannot relax into a meditative state when I feel they are marketing to me. I tried to go with it for a while, but the response never dissipated.
2. I could not figure out how to queue up the various sessions. This got so annoying as the sessions are 5-10min each. I found it really disruptive to then have to go back to my screen and load up the next one.
3. The second point was compounded, because although there are many themed sets of meditations, the first one in each series is a pretty identical vanilla breathing exercise.
Overall, I wanted to love this app, but it just made me angry and frustrated. :-(
- Simple Habit, Inc.
- 164.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Simple Habit, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Simple Habit Premium $139.99
- Simple Habit Meditation Premium $139.99
- Simple Habit Meditation Premium $16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.