Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember information and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No data collection.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 10+ years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free-form layout or various auto layouts.
• Seamless synchronization using clouds.
• Add media and documents.
• Share Mind Maps.
• Change and customize the style of the Mind Map.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free-form layout
○ or use auto layout - great for brainstorming
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use checkboxes, progress bars, auto-numbering
○ connect any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
Add media and documents
○ images and photos
○ icons (stock, emojis or custom)
○ link to a topic, mind map, contact, file or webpage
Seamless synchronization using clouds
○ sync mind maps with your Mac computers
○ sync mind maps across platforms. For example with iPad&iPhone - as a separate purchase
○ built-in support for Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, 坚果云 - Nutstore, and Nextcloud
○ use iCloud via Finder
Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ create a slideshow to present your Mind Map
○ export to Reminders or Calendar
Style your mind map
○ change the appearance by selecting one of the 15+ style sheets
○ create your own style sheets
○ style every detail, exactly how you want it
○ change borders, lines, colors, background color, the checkbox color, and much more
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ block out distractions with autofocus
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ visually group topics with group borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
○ outline view
• Unlock Pro Functionality with InApp purchase
• New brainstorm bar: designed to quickly get ideas on the canvas. It frees you from having to think about where each idea belongs within your mind map, and enables you to focus on idea generation. Once done, order your ideas using drag and drop.
Ratings and Reviews
As an old person on several medications I find I walk from one room to another and forget what I was doing. Simple mind helps me keep order in what I am doing, in projects around the house, and in my shed. It is too easy to just say “I’m getting old" and sit back. Simple mind gets me back to what I was doing and at the end of the day I feel I have achieved some thing. The layout is easy to follow and it is easy to learn how to use SimpleMind. I can only imagine how much more help it will be for a project manager, writer, teacher or other professional who at the start of a new project needs to put their ideas together.
Excellent a tool for productivity
I didn't know that making notes and reorganizing thoughts are this easy. SimpleMind is a powerful yet easy-to-work-with tool that everyone should have. Specificaly for those who are spatial and visual thinkers, dealing with verbal/written-data analysis, and planners. Also terrific for those who want their life more organized. The only downside of this app is that you dont have a choice to save your working mindmap if you are also working with windows computer. I would give a seven stars if it is possible.
I was taught to do something like this in high school when I had to write an essay. I've used this strategy ever since to map out my thoughts and arguments. I was looking for a way to do it on a computer and share with my colleagues. This has been fantastic to use, easy to learn, and proven to be a great tool.
I would ask for the ability to link separate branches so I can show the inter-relationship of an argument or idea. Not all ideas are lineal, and sometimes there are synergies across ideas, and the ability to link them would be excellent.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ModelMaker Tools BV
- 12.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021, ModelMaker Tools - SimpleApps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro Functionality $46.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.