NOTE: This game requires an iPhone 4s / iPad 2 / iPad Mini 1/ iPod 5 or better.
Build airplanes by snapping parts together, designing wing sections, and attaching engines. At any time, you can strap yourself into the cockpit and see how it flies with realistic physics. If you're not in the mood for building, over 250,000 airplanes are available to download for free.
You have the tools you'll need to bring any airplane to life. Snap parts together to build your airplane's body. Place engines to add thrust. Design and attach wings and then strap yourself into the cockpit and see how it flies.
Over 250,000 airplanes are available to download for free from SimplePlanes.com. Find anything from old WW2 bombers to next-generation fighters to sci-fi spacecraft. You can upload your own airplanes and rise through the ranks from a bronze builder to a gold level builder.
DYNAMIC FLIGHT MODEL
Flight simulation at its finest. Every little change you make in the designer impacts how the airplane flies. Weight distribution, thrust, lift, and drag are all calculated continuously while flying. Parts can break off in spectacular fashion while flying due to over-stress or by hitting something. The fun won't stop there though. You can keep on flying even with a missing wing if you've got the skills.
Use all available parts to build airplanes with no restrictions. The sky is the limit. Literally.
Climb into the cockpit of one of your custom aircraft and see how it does in the challenges. Land on aircraft carriers, dodge surface-to-air missiles, race through courses, and so much more.
Tutorials will help players learn the basics of real airplane design and the considerations that need to be taken when airplanes are made.
* Added new Tank Cannon part.
- Several customizable properties such as Caliber, Barrel Length, Muzzle Brake, Recoil, Projectile Velocity, and a whole bunch more.
* Added new stock craft: Jackhammer, an Armored Personnel Carrier, created by @EternalDarkness.
* Bundled Fine Tuner and Overload mods with the game.
* Nicky integrated his Advanced Targeting and Designer Suite mods into the game.
* Advanced Targeting
- Displays trajectory line and impact point for bombs and the new tank cannon
- Includes a Predictor quality setting for low-end devices
* Designer Suite
- Attachment Editor - Manually add or remove connections between parts.
- Blueprints panel - Overlay a reference image in the background of the designer.
- Orthographic View
- X-Ray Vision
* Added support for switching between Metric, Imperial, and Nautical unit systems.
* Added Ground Speed, Indicated Air Speed, and True Air Speed modes.
* Added weapon naming and multirole weapons.
* Added sliders for Metallic and Smoothness to paint flyout.
* Added hex color textbox to paint flyout.
* Upgraded to Unity 2018.4.
* Added support for the Dev console on mobile (tap settings header x5 to activate and then 3-finger tap to open).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but a few bugs.
This game is Great! But there is one problem I want to talk about, There is an autopilot problem... I was taxing to the runway and without pressing anything, Autopilot turned on and retracted the undercarriage. And I turned autopilot off and extended the undercarriage but autopilot turned on again and did the same thing, A few more times. Also I would like to see the game have damage control, Like you can set failures on engines and parts of the aeroplane, When you want it, for example, Hydraulic failures, Engine flameouts and explosions Etc. I would love to see the autopilot fixed and also realistic failures. Thanks!
Good game but needs more stuff
Hi guys this is an awesome game but could you add space and underwater and also add new engines like ramjets, sabre engines (like in the skylon), rocket engines and more prop engines (with reverses).the wings don't really look like wings so could you please fix them up. This is an awesome game so take your time and think about it😜. Could you fix the water so it looks more realistic and see reflections. And could you add more islands and a map cause the last thing I want to do is get lost in the middle of nowhere. Could you fix the clouds so players can fly above them. Could you allow downloading mods for Apple devices. I was wondering if you could add an airport creater so players can build their own airports (and islands of course) were ever they like, to save you the stress of having to make them all the time. I’m having trouble finding Maywar island and the kraken.
Hi there guys, I have been playing SP for nearly one year now and though I don’t really know a lot about planes and all that, I do know a good game when I see one.
There are only four problems that I can see which this as of ver.1.8, first of all I want to point out that this game has no modding abilities for iOS devices, secondly the graphics do get a bit too bland for me, thirdly there is no multiplayer player option at all, now I do realise that not many people care about this but for some people like me, we can get really bored after a while and last problem is that there are two maps from pc that are missing on the mobile versions, and those are Maywar and The Kraken, if possible it would be really nice to see them on mobile.
A crazy fanatic👍🏻👌🏻
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.