Learn to meditate or deepen your meditation practice with Mary Maddux, a leading meditation teacher who has brought meditation to thousands of people worldwide. Her guided meditations have been used in many settings - businesses, hospitals, clinics, military, rehabilitation, schools, spas - and are regularly recommended by doctors and therapists to their patients.
The beautiful music on the app has been composed by Richard Maddux, musician and and co-creator of the Meditation Oasis® apps. Richard’s music is known for its ability to bring deep relaxation and support the meditative state. You can use it as a background to the meditations or you can enjoy the music on its own. You also have the option of using high quality nature sounds
In response to user requests, we have combined the best of all our apps and programs into one comprehensive meditation app. Our original Simply Being app is here, along with over 80 additional guided meditations and three programs.
Enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation without prior experience. You can listen to the guided meditations alone or with music or nature sounds. You can also listen to the music or nature sounds alone.
● 4 Days: Meditation Program for Beginners
● 7 Days: Advanced Meditations
● 4 Days: Anxiety & Worry Relief
Meditation Sessions for:
● Emotional Healing
● Pain Relief
● Health & Healing
● Walking Meditations
● Stress Relief
● Heart Opening
● Work & Study
App Features include:
• Choose to listen with music or nature sounds in the background, or to the voice alone
• Music/nature sounds have separate adjustable volume controls
• On first play tracks are downloaded for listening offline
• Create a favorites list
• Receive daily meditation reminders
• Find meditations by category
• Original meditation music, over 30 selections
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables access to all guided meditations and programs:
- Subscription options are monthly or yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
minor bug fixes, corrected app name under icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and perfect
I have downloaded several meditation apps but they have all ended up getting deleted by me except this one. A lot of meditations ask you to imagine things or feel sensations and that just distracts me and makes me more stressed. I love that you don't have to 'do' anything with this, just let the calming voice and music wash over you. I often use it to put me to sleep as I have a very active mind and I also use it as a 'power nap' ie when I am exhausted and need a 20 minute nap because I can never get to sleep quick enough for naps because my mind is too busy. I have also used this as a quick recharge when I have a terrible headache or am exhausted and need to go out or back to work. 5 to 10 minutes and I feel so much better!
Does the job beautifully
I got onto this app after discovering the Meditation Oasis podcast, which I found in a desperate moment and have been using for a few years. I find them so helpful because the process is simple, the instructions and voice open and unobtrusive, and the length of meditations just right. This meditation app is great because Just Being is one of my go-to sessions on the podcast and the Meditation Oasis app but here I can just jump in from my home screen and choose the length of time. They’ve clearly listened to what people would need. I’ve tried a lot of apps and the only stayers are this and Buddhify.
Simply the best
IMHO this is the smoothest key for those seeking the door to the inner world. My life has been coloured by ADHD which makes for an interesting wildly imaginatively brain. Until I came upon Simply Being there were so many distractions along the way to focussed peaceful meditation that I rarely made it to the door let alone enter. Using simply Being has changed that and now I make my way to the door with the key pass through regularly. There's just something about it.
Highly recommended for other ADHD'ers and those having difficulty in relaxation and meditation.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Meditation Oasis
- 71.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Meditation Oasis
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $11.49
- Yearly Subscription $72.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.