You found the lost phone of a woman named Anna. In it, you see a desperate cry for help in the form of a video message. The phone behaves strangely as you dive deeper into it. You talk to her friends and they have no idea where she is. Her texts, emails and photo gallery provides fragments of information. It's up to you to piece it together.
About the Game
SIMULACRA is an immersive narrative thriller using the interface of a mobile phone. Like all phones, you have messages, emails, gallery and all kinds of apps to look through. With a strong focus on realism, the game's characters are played by live actors and shot at real locations. Dive into Anna's life as you look at her private photos, go through her dating app or view her personal video logs.
- Explore a fully realised world through the lens of a mobile phone.
- Enjoy a unique gameplay experience through popular phone apps, including a dating app, a social media app and a web browser.
- An expansive narrative with hours of gameplay that leads to 5 possible endings.
- Filmed with live actors and an extensive VO cast.
- Solve the recurring image and text decryption puzzles to learn more about Anna’s story.
- NEW: Optimised for iPhone X
- NEW: You can now enable subtitles in the Help menu
- Fixed BEGIN+ not appearing after first playthrough.
- Fixed text alignment and video discoloration.
- Fix for devices running iOS 10 or lower from crashing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome game. Cool creepiness
I like how this game has multiple endings and Easter eggs. It’s fun to play and choose different things. It’s also pretty creepy like when there’s noises in your ear like knocking and creaking. I enjoyed playing this game even though I felt very bad for getting some of the endings. This game is an awesome one and if you’re considering getting it I say please go for it
An amazing experience
I have never played a game that has such an amazing, intricate and immersive storyline that also gives you such a strong connection to the characters. I’ve spent the past two days playing and replaying the game to try and find every detail of story. This game is definitely worth the price.
First time playing this type of game and I absolutely loved it! Completely immersive when playing during a 12 hour nights shift, in the dark and with headphones on....I often forgot it was my phone in my hand lol
Brilliant experience. I just finished my first run through, time to tread a different path this next time. BZ
- KAIGAN GAMES OUe
- 309 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Kaigan Games OÜ
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.