Site Report Pro is the #1 mobile app for generating a site audit inspection report or professional snag list report as a PDF or XLS file (Excel document). Fast and easy to use, with powerful features not found in other snag list and site audit report apps, we are confident it will revolutionise the way you manage projects, highlight snagging issues, perform risk assessments and generate your site audit or inspection report.
Whether you are an individual or a team, you can benefit from tools to mark up photos, simple issue assignment, powerful filter & sort capability, and generation of PDF audit reports in a choice of 30 premium themes that will amaze clients and colleagues.
Customisable for a specific trade or industry, Site Report Pro is used worldwide for site walks, reporting snagging issues, producing a custom site inspection report, performing risk assessments, tracking construction projects and much more.
The Site Report Pro App makes it easy to create and share a site inspection report, site audit report, or snag list report, as an XLSX file (Excel document) or as a professional PDF report, all while on site using only your iPhone or iPad.
Benefit from the following 10 features that are generally not often found in other site audit report, snag list, and snagging apps:
- Add up to 8 photos per issue to ensure all observations are captured in the report.
- Mark up each photo to highlight issues using powerful annotation tools - don’t worry if you make a mistake, annotations can be moved and resized.
- Produce and share professional snag list PDFs & site audit reports via e-mail (or 3 party tools such as drop box).
- Choose from 30 available report themes.
- Configure each Excel document (XLS, XLSX) or PDF audit report using powerful customisation, sorting and filtering tools - e.g. generate and send each trade or contractor a report of outstanding issues.
- Powerful sorting, searching and filtering of projects, issues & snag lists.
- Use the flexible tagging capability to categorise the site audit report or snagging report any way you want.
- Assign and send issues to your team members, colleagues and contractors.
- Maintain a chronological history of work with automatically time-stamped comments.
- High quality software and first class customer support.
Site Report Pro does not require an online service or sign-up and there are no monthly subscription fees.
This new release of Site Report Pro delivers enhanced content control of the PDF and Excel reports along with ten new premium themes, various user interface improvements and defect fixes:
- Manually re-arrange the order of your projects, issues, and reports.
- 10 new themes providing large imagery for clear illustration of annotated issues.
- Show or hide any project detail or issue attribute in the PDF and Excel reports for complete control over the content of the document.
- Extended PDF content controls to filter reports by due date, assigned to, reference, location and reviewed by.
- Excel report sorting and default report options in settings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Looks good after initial trial
Just got the app looks good on iPhone and iPad. Use for punch lists and site inspections. Only drawback is that reports use lot of paper but are clear and distinct. Looks great for field work generally on construction sites etc. may have limitations for audits but shall try and use as great for inspections. Quite flexible with filtering though some thing fixed but will explore more.
Developer Response ,
Hi Daveinhongkong2, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If your report is too verbose then you could try one of the condensed themes. If they are still too verbose for your needs, let us know and we may introduce a 'super condensed' theme. Any other queries or feedback do not hesitate to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excellent Project Management Tool
By far the best value, comprehensive tool available in the app store. I have moved all my current projects to this app as it covers everything I need to run a project. It is more than just a punchlist, it's an all inclusive tool that doesn't require any other apps to support it.
We are extremely satisfied with the product and support.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.