Next time you hear a strange term, don’t feel embarrassed of the fact that you don’t know the meaning, download Slangtionary & look it up.
Slangtionary will even show you how you can use the slang in a sentence!
- Search for slang words
- Easy scroll view to find any slang in alphabetical order
- Save your favourite slang words
- Share your newly found slang word on Twitter & Facebook
How much slang do you think you actually know? Slangtionary can be fun during parties and get togethers. Use it as a quiz, and challenge your mates.
Slangtionary is an online based app, so will require an internet connection. This helps us update the Slangtionary with as many more slang words as we wish and you get them instantly.
If you accept our push notifications, whenever Slangtionary is updated, you will receive a notification letting you know.
We would love to hear from you. If you have a slang word that's not already in Slangtionary. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your word and meaning, and we will add it ASAP.
Get Slangtionary today, and enjoy your new found Slanguage!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Minor Improvements & Bug fixes
- John Angemi
- 4.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © John Angemi 2015
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.