Ask questions, vote in live polls and be a part of the conversation at the meeting, event or remote session you’re attending. Download the Slido app and join your event by simply typing in the event code.
Slido is an easy to use Q&A and polling platform. It helps people to get the most out of meetings and events by bridging the gap between speakers and their audiences, whether in-person or virtual.
With Slido app, you can:
EXPERIENCE THE LIVE STREAM
You can watch live stream and interact with live polls or audience Q&A directly from the app.
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS
- “What is the best advice the mentor has ever given you?”
- “What kind of tools do you use for productivity?”
- Send questions for the audience Q&A whenever during the sessions, straight from the Slido app
UPVOTE THE QUESTIONS
- Don’t have any questions on your mind? Or the one you want to ask is already on the screen asked by somebody else? Upvote the other participants’ questions! Use Slido to push the most interesting questions to the top.
VOTE IN LIVE POLLS
- Share your opinion or demonstrate your knowledge in live polls
TAKE PART IN QUIZZES
- Participate in the quiz, shine on the leaderboard and take the prize!
SUBMIT YOUR FEEDBACK
- Do you know that feeling when you watch the best keynote ever and you’d like to praise the speaker? Use Slido app!
- Contribute to brainstorming with your thoughts. Type in your best ideas using Slido.
Some bug fixes and improvements under the hood.
Are you missing any important features in the Slido app? Send your feedback via app or to email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not a good app
Would be far better as a native app not a web app.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Shaggy. Thank you for the rating and feedback. Can you share more why the native app would work better for you? Is there some specific feature you would appreciate or you had some bad experience with our web app? Feel free to send a reply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks a lot for your help.
App is such a great idea and has great promise but constantly freezes and has to be restarted. Frustrating!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Sorry about the troubles with the freezing. We've updated the app several times since to optimise the performance so all should be good now but we'll keep an eye on this for you. If you come across any other issues, we'd love your feedback. You can reach out at email@example.com.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.