The Bank of us smart phone app will become your go-to banking buddy.
Registered for Internet Banking? Then you’re set. Just download the app and start banking right away.
Here’s what you can do:
• Check your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer between your own accounts or to any bank account within Australia
• Pay bills with BPAY payments
• Access your accounts with a 4-digit PIN, Touch ID or swipe pattern authentication
• Add and delete new payees and billers directly on your phone.
• Schedule and manage recurring payments.
• Find your nearest branch or rediATM
• Use tools and calculators and see how much you can save or borrow
• Set up savings goals and track your progress
• Stay on top of our current interest rates and fees
Download for free today.
• Take the inbuilt app tour and discover all you need to know
• Register for Internet Banking at www.bankofus.com.au/internet-banking-apply-online or get in touch on 1300 306 716.
The small small print:
Normal data charges apply. Please check with your mobile service provider for details. By installing this app you consent to non-personal, anonymous usage data of the app being collected for the purpose of aggregated analysis of user behaviour and subsequent service enhancements.
Bank of us is a trading name of B&E Ltd ABN 32 087 652 088 AFSL & Australian Credit Licence 236870
Update for iOS 12+ and minor security update.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app but
Since latest update the icon graphics on my iPad have disappeared for the app just a black and white square. App operates normally once open though please fix.
Not with the app so much as with the new Name and logo.
While others may like the change, I speak as one who has spent 40 years in the design and graphics industry. With the previous app. I enjoyed seeing the lovely shot of Cradle Mountain, now I have to look at the worst bank logo and bank name I have ever seen. What are you people thinking of? Bank of Us?
It began with Bass and Equitable, then I guess people couldn’t pronounce it so they adopted B&E, next I suppose people could find the ampersand on their keyboard.
The final dumbing down is Bank of Us. We’ve gone from a name of a great explorer to this? Right now I am struggling to find a reason not to change banks. bank of us may well become for me the bank of them.
Completely disagree with the previous review
Love the new logo and the name seems more inviting. B&E felt tired and uninteresting but this new logo background and colour scheme is inviting. The app is great and overall I’m very happy (I like the colour scheme even as a male)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.