Avoid low bridges and truck restricted roads. Helps keep you safe and on time.
SmartTruckRoute Helps Professional Truck Drivers Save Time, Save Gas, and Drive Safely!
Avoid low bridges and truck restricted areas in Australia. This app is based on our USA version for which thousands of truck drivers depend. This app is specifically designed for Australia with typical vehicle settings in the default set up. Shows truck stops and rest areas.
Join thousands of other truck drivers including regional, local, and over the road drivers who are already using SmartTruckRoute to find their way using truck specific routes on their phones and tablets. Our apps support U.S., Canada, Mexico, UK, and Australia truck routing.
Subscription based truck routing service. Download free of charge to see the truck routing menus. Use SmartTruckRoute from 3-4 PM (Canberra time) and 3-4 AM ACT everyday, FREE. You can test routes and navigate in real time. Truck routing and navigation requires payment. See in-app pricing for details. You can transfer your subscription to a new iPhone or iPad anytime. Use your iPad and iPhone on the same subscription provided they both use the same iTunes account.
Commercial drivers can navigate with confidence knowing that SmartTruckRoute follows roads that are suitable for truck travel, avoiding truck permanent and temporary restrictions, avoids low bridges, and keeps you away from areas that have weight limitations, and also supports Hazmat routing. SmartTruckRoute helps avoid costly tickets and keep you safe.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate any size truck with the convenience of using your phone!
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn instructions with voice with lane guidance.
* Navigate in Street, Hybrid, or Satellite View mode.
* Specify Size, Weight and Hazmat level to insure accurate truck routing.
* Use your phone's built-in speaker to say your destination address or point of interest (such as a truck stop).
* Built-in Odometer function allows you to track mileage for easy tax filing.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Unique driver feedback loop provides best in truck navigation.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your iPhone or iPad!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Improved in-app purchase process
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not B Double friendly.
This app takes B Doubles down non B Double rated roads.
Waste of Time
Absolutely terrible app doesn’t go anywhere near doing what it’s makers say it will do. Will take B Doubles and Road Trains down non approved routes. Will take over height trucks under low bridges. Doesn’t take into account road closures etc. complete rip-off I want my money back
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TeleTypesetting Company, Inc.
- 92.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Australia 7 Days $16.99
- AUS 1 Year SmartTruckRoute GPS $89.99
- AUS 3 Months Truck Routing $46.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.