Sign up now and get 50 free 10x15cm (4x6”) prints every month, upload your photos, and make custom photo books, cards, and more more–even on the go! Conveniently order prints and create personalized photo gifts directly from your mobile device. Ordering is fast and easy. With the Snapfish app you can upload & access photos from your device or social media (works with Facebook, Instagram, Google Photos & your Camera Roll) anywhere, anytime.
Perks of the Snapfish App:
• 50 free 10x15cm (4x6”) prints every month (just pay delivery)! 50 Free Prints offer, see site for full details: https://www.snapfish.com.au/store/mobileapps & https://www.snapfish.co.nz/store/mobileapps
• App-specific deals on products
• Quickly find your photos with album or timeline view
• Choose from a variety of photo book and canvas layouts, or design your own
• Make in minutes — photo books, canvas prints, photoblocks, mugs, fridge magnets, mousemats and much more!
• Variety of print sizes, from 10x15cm to 20x30cm prints: order 10x13.5cm prints–the perfect size to order for mobile phone photos without cropping
• Improved prints builder lets you zoom & pan in the crop area, edit quantity & size of each print, & choose a paper finish for the entire order (glossy or matte)
• Combined print size orders available
• Easy Payment options: ApplePay, PayPal, Bank Card or Credit Card
Find the perfect gifts for special occasions or everyday use with fun new custom photo gifts.
• New Metal and Leather Keyrings to carry your favourite memories everywhere
• New Photo book sizes to make a beautiful year in review
• New Coloured Mugs in red, blue and pink
Order prints, create cards, and make custom photo gifts like canvas prints, photo books, mugs, blankets, photoblocks, keyrings and more.
• Prints to remember your most treasured moments
• Flat Cards/Invitations in a variety of designs with back of card customisation
• Canvas Prints & Photo Books with a wide array of new layouts
• Blankets to cosy into at home
• Keyrings so you can carry special memories everywhere
Your Questions, Answered:
• How to change photo book layouts: Click on the individual page you’d like to change to see different layout options.
• Cropping: We suggest crop options to provide you the best fit to the dimensions of your prints. Be sure to review the cropping of your prints before you’re ready to order.
• Free Prints: You may see your 10x15cm (4x6”) prints (or 5.3x4” prints) are listed as $0.15 before you place your order, but not to worry, you’re still getting your free prints! Once you’re in the cart to place your order, you will see your prints reflect the final discount.
• Grid vs. Album: Worried you’ll have to scroll through all your photos in your camera roll? Click “Show Albums” or “Show Grid” to view your photos by album or date.
- NEW Metal and Leather Keyrings to carry your favourite memories everywhere
- NEW Photo book sizes for a beautiful year in review
- NEW Coloured Mugs. Available in red, blue and pink
- NEW Photo Book sizes to make a beautiful year in review.
- NEW Collage Layouts! Create multi-photo prints and gifts with text!
- NEW for Cards! Now you can start your Christmas Cards on the app or website and continue them wherever is easiest for you!
- NEW Payment Option! Checkout faster with Apple Pay; exclusive Christmas promotions available.
Happy Christmas from everyone at Snapfish! As always, please keep the feedback coming, we love to hear from you!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, but could be better.
Love the app because of its ease of use when ordering.
But there’s a few things that could be changed to make it more dynamic. Firstly, the layout options are limited. I was trying to find one with two photo panels, but could only find one with text. By adding in a more manual option where panels could be added, you’d give the user more control over how the pages will look. Secondly, it didn’t seem like all book options were there. For example, we could not find the linen book option on the app, but found it on the website.
Otherwise it’s a simple app with great results.
It’s a very convenient app that you can access through your phone and as all your photos are handy , you just have to click away. But there is no options on it and for the money you pay, you can NOT change , re-order different size , ship overseas , photoshop , re arrange , choose different frames or setting.
It took a while for me to receive my book and they printed it in a wrong order and when I was happy to pay for a larger book that they just offered on their app my project was NOT saved and I have to go and make another book Just to get a bigger size book and all these changes within 2 weeks. They offered to re-print the book in the small size and my question was that if you re-print it why can’t you print the next size and i am happy to pay for it ????
The help center job is just to say I’m sorry !!! No solutions offered
And by the way your account is completely different on your computer and if you upload photos on the app you can not see those photos on your computer.
I love snapfish, it’s quick and easy, there are a lot of options to choose from, lots of variety in products, all kinds of options, you can always change sizes of your not happy with the original size you chose, you can crop your photos, add more after already choosing before hand, and the prices are fantastic, there are always specials on and you can get free monthly prints every month and you only have to pay for shipping! It’s a fantastic app and I would seriously recommend it to anyone who would print their photos or other products. I was referred to Snapfish and seriously I wouldn’t go back to anywhere else to do my photos! Thank you Snapfish
- Snapfish2, LLC
- 127.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.