"App of the Week" - Sydney Morning Herald.
#1 ranked paid Food & Drinks app!
Reviews: "Exactly what I needed", "Love, Love, Love", "Fantastic", "Indispensable" - see more in Reviews.
Don't TYPE recipes into an app - with SnapRecipes, simply snap photos of your favorite recipes, from magazines, newspapers, your cookbooks, websites or granny’s notes, file using simple one-touch categories. It's your own personal recipe folder. No more torn out pages or pieces of paper to lose. No more hoarding old magazines with one recipe inside, or losing that much-loved recipe somewhere in your pile of cookbooks. And no need to type out your recipes - simply read them right off the photos.
- Simple and easy to use
- One app for iPhone and iPad
- Add recipes quickly with hardly any typing
- Sync between your iPhone and iPad via iCloud
- Take your recipes with you when you travel
- Share your recipes with friends by email
- Easily search your recipes with simple tags
- Create and delete your own tags
- Add screenshots of recipes from websites
- Add limitless notes - type in entire recipes if you like
- Add up to 5 photos / screenshots for each recipe
- Use the camera to crop & enhance photos and screenshots
- Favorites button for one-tap access
- View your recipes anytime, online or offline
- Recipes automatically backup with iCloud
A must have for anyone who loves cooking and food!
Bug fixes on iPad
Ratings and Reviews
My favourite app
This app is the best way to record, store and recover all the recipes you see in magazines, online etc. It's incredibly easy to use. A recent glitch was handled incredibly professionally by the developer who took customer service to a whole new level with personalised contact. If you love recipes/cooking this is a great app.
This is a fantastic app that allows you to upgrade your old paper recipes or family cookbook to paperless. I love having my favorite recipes with me on my iPhone when I go grocery shopping. No more forgetting what I need. Adding recipes is so simple. Love this app ❤️
Excellent easy to use app
Love Snap Recipes! So easy to save and store all my recipes. Use it every day. You can file all recipes under headings and alphabetically and once there great for inspiration. Customer service is brilliant if you need any help.
- Wonderland Pty Limited
- 29.4 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wonderland Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.