Social Soup is Australia’s largest influencer community partnering people of all levels of influence with brands they know and love. By joining, you’ll be the first to trial exciting new products (before anyone else!), unique experiences and access to exclusive events. Provide feedback, share to your socials, and be directly involved in shaping the products you love.
How it works:
- Sign up and complete your profile to receive access to projects and products
- Complete your missions in each project letting you earn Soup Croutons and level up your influence
- Scan your pack, share to your social channels, review products, provide feedback and let us know what you thought of projects all in one place.
- Fixed issue preventing messages from being delivered to users.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and awesome product reviews
I been a souper fan since it started out. You trial and review different products and can interact with other soupers. They have live streaming which are fun to watch and join in. Recipes shared and the App itself is awesome. I am really happy with the App not having to search online anymore lol 😂. It’s also a great way to get to try something you are afraid to buy and try for the first time. 10/10 🌟💫✨🤩
I’ve had this app for over 2 years. Had maybe 6 projects. That’s with no project offers in maybe a year inside the time I’ve had it. It’s quite annoying when you are accepted, you go to download the voucher and it tells you there are none left. Why can’t the project be removed if you run out of vouchers? Saves people time and money as I went to buy the fibre one bars and was at the checkout (super busy and feel rushed when there’s 10 people behind you waiting) and I had to buy the bars as there was no voucher and leaving food on the register is rude. And there seems to be repetitive projects like the grain waves. The WWF project is a good idea but will make your power go down when you can’t do the project as you can’t afford to donate.
I was hoping for more
It’s disappointing that despite being a member for over a year I have o my received food offers to try. I understand that not everyone is suitable for everything, but putting down that my kids are my interests means I regularly get sent baby offers which doesn’t suit me as my kids aren’t babies.
The whole ‘level up’ situation is also frustrating as you can’t level up without being involved in projects, but you don’t get invited unless you are ‘ready’ (have levelled up far enough).
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Little Corporation Pty Limited
- 33.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © Social Soup, All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.