Play the addicting solitaire puzzle game with over 10,000,000 downloads world-wide! Fairway Solitaire Blast challenges your brain with puzzling card layouts, fun power-ups, and three modes of game play for endless enjoyment. Play slow or play fast – either way, you’ll have a Blast!
What is Blast:
• Fun, free, and easy to learn!
• Standard solitaire rules apply: play one card up or down to clear the board!
• 3 game modes for endless fun: Daily, Main, and Tournament!
• Mini-golf theme with cute “Squinion” characters!
Features in Blast:
• Daily Challenges to play every day!
• Tournaments of varying difficulty for players of all types!
• Facebook sign-in for access to friends & saved progress!
• Earn achievements (Cheevos!) for sweet rewards!
More Levels, More Fun:
• 1500+ levels with more added regularly!
• Power-ups to strategize your gameplay!
• Leaderboards for the competitive players!
• Redeem collectable “Stick’ems” for prizes!
• Different challenges to complete on every hole!
Follow us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FairwaySolitaireBlast
Experiencing Issues? Please visit: https://fairwaysolitaireblast.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
• Squashed bugs (no real bugs were harmed in said squashing)
Thanks for the continued feedback and support, and happy gaming!
If you like this game, please consider taking a moment to rate/review it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game has been a fave of mine for years. Apart from its addictive nature, what I love the most is that you can log in via email. I’m sick of being treated like a second class citizen by many apps because I choose not to have Facebook. It can be very disheartening to not be able to access game features without it, so this is a refreshing change.
I have loved playing this game for years but am now fed up. I have been told I need to take 15 steps to keep going. I have repeated the first 4 over and over again and yet each time I turn on the game it keeps telling me I need 15! Also I have just purchased 5 more cards but rather than receiving them I just keep being asked to buy more. Not happy Jan.
Take 2- have just purchased more cards ,have done 13 in a row with no diamonds, not enough to finish, but rather than being able to finish, have been asked to buy more cards rather than using the ones I have already purchased. Again , very not happy Jan!
Have just started playing this game and it's really fun and quite addictive. Hope it continues and money is not needed to advance to higher levels.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 129.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Big Fish Games, INC.
- In-App Purchases
- X-Ray Glasses $1.49
- 4-pack of DeFuser Cards $1.49
- 3-pack of Shuffle Cards $1.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.