Sonar Beat is a musical rhythm game with a twist: the notes follow a spiral structure, so the ones you miss will remain and will move forward to your center. If they reach it, you’re dead. You play through a radar interface using your sensor cone to detect enemies approaching the center. Gameplay randomness ensure they won't always appear on the same point every time you play, so be careful. You must destroy each enemy at the precise moment that your sensor gets in contact with it. If you fail, the enemy will come closer by and you will ultimately lose!
Compete in online leaderboards for the highest rank and challenge your friends by sharing your score in social media.
· Crafted electronic music with underwater theme, 12 different tracks.
· Unique and eye-catching graphics with different styles for each song.
· Procedural levels, balanced between rhythm and randomness so each song is different every time you play.
· Cross-platform play and saves. You can switch between mobile/computer/console at any time, keeping your user and highscores.
· Tons of variety in a single play: many kinds of enemies and beat types throughout all the songs.
- Updated tutorial with more and better explanations of the gameplay mechanics
- Reduced overall app size
- Redesigned app icon
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t even work
U can’t even pay this game! It’s a rip off!!
It won’t let me play
Hi developers this is not a hate comment I’m just not happy about the fact that I paid money to buy this game and it won’t let me play it please fix this I really want to play it
U can’t even play the game
- Life Zero Entertainment, SL
- 885.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 LifeZero Entertainment, Ltd. LifeZero, Sonar Beat and the related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of LifeZero Entertainment, Ltd. in the E.U. and/or other countries.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.