Throw away that three ring binder! Store hundreds or even thousands of songs right on your iPad or iPhone. Super easy song editing, on-the-fly transposing, autoscrolling, bluetooth foot pedal control, lyrics projection, setlists, fast searching, sharing, dark mode - it's all there. Used by performers, song writers, music therapists, worship leaders, and music teachers. It even replaces that old family song book!
Here’s a very brief summary of what SongSheet Pro can do. A user manual with more comprehensive information is available on the SongSheet website.
Manage your song library and set lists:
• Unlimited songs and set lists
• Write your own songs or easily copy and paste them from the web or any other source
• Quick search and filter options: by title, artist, genre and key; tag your songs with special icons and use the tags to list just the songs you want
• Move and reorder songs and sets within a set list
• Set lists and sets display the total duration for all included songs
• Easily create duplicates of your songs or even entire set lists
• Supports Slide Over and Split View multitasking (on compatible devices)
• Drag and Drop support for managing your song library, including importing and exporting songs (requires at least iOS 11)
• Import and export songs in the following formats: PDF, ChordPro, plain text, OnSong, and DSBsoft's Song Sheet 5 for Windows
• Import songs via AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Dropbox and other cloud storage providers, iTunes File Sharing, or opened from another application
• Built-in support for importing songs from WorshipReady.com (3rd-party service; requires a separate subscription)
Powerful song editing:
• Purpose-built editor for WYSIWYG chord chart creation with support for comments and tablature
• Quickly transpose a song or set a capo; all chords in the song are instantly updated
• The keyboard is augmented with an editable chord palette for easy chord entry
• Drag and drop text from other apps right into the song editor (requires at least iOS 11)
• Drag and drop stanzas to change the arrangement
• Drag and drop chords within the song for perfect chord placement
• Quickly edit a chord using the chord editor
Easy sharing and printing options:
• Share songs and set lists with other band members via AirDrop, Messages and email
• Print your set lists and songs directly to supported AirPrint printers. For songs, you have control over page size, orientation, margins, font styles, line spacing, whether to include chords, etc
Perform in style:
• Beautiful and cleanly rendered chord charts
• Use auto scroll, construct an arrangement or use a Bluetooth foot-pedal to effortlessly move through your song without missing a beat
• Keep in time with a built-in metronome
• Remotely control SongSheet Pro on your iPad using the SongSheet Remote app (free) for your iPhone or iPod Touch
• Includes built-in themes for performance (under lights or out in the open) or make your own
• Display your lyrics on the big screen so your audience can follow/sing along. This is especially useful for congregational singing in churches
• Add any backing track from your music library
SongSheet Pro is being continually updated and improved. If there is something you'd like to see in the app, I'd love to hear from you!
- Import PDFs without automatically trying to convert them to SongSheet's native song format! Now you can import and view any PDF, and only convert those that you need to.
- Auto scroll your PDFs and use backing tracks
- Add metadata to your PDFs for library search and filtering
- Use PDFs in set lists just like you would any other song
- Automatically capitalize names when editing composer, lyricist, and arranger.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am a guitarist vocalist on the Sunshine Coast in Australia. I have been trying song sheet beside another popular app that I have been using for some years. I have moved to songsheet almost exclusively. I find it much better with the ease of setting up backing tracks with arrangement and easier to follow in a live environment with highlighted stanzas and the progress bar on the bottom. I do have some ideas for improvement and will put them to the developer in due course. I have used many of the apps available and this is one of the best.
Ground breaking App
I’ve been using SS for a year now and it’s now my go to app along with Capo for live performance and practice.
I split screen with SS on the side and Capo main frame. The fantastic ability for SS to import a BT and then time the song stanzas along with the same BT on Capo allows me to see every nuance on the song on Capo and never miss a lyric with SS. I also have my chords on SS as well so I can’t miss a thing. When you have 300 songs at your fingertips, you can’t remember them all.
Using iPad Pro
Karaoke Version BTs
Capo for iPad
Rich, NSW, Australia
Just downloaded 11 songs from my Dropbox in under 5 minutes. Love it !!!
- Ghostdust Pty Ltd
- 37.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Ghostdust Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Day Trial
- Early bird monthly $4.99
- 14 Day Trial
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.