SongWriter HD Lite is a simple, yet powerful solution for songwriting on the go. Recording your ideas and writing your lyrics and chords has never been so convenient.
(Now also available on Mac AppStore)
● Write your lyrics for each section of your song (ie. verse, chorus).
● Record audio for each section separately.
● Use the 'Chord Picker' to easily insert chords.
● Chords display above the lyrics when in display mode.
● Add guitar tablature.
● View Chord Diagrams - over 1000 chords included for guitar, bass, ukulele and banjo, plus you can add your own.
● Nashville Numbering System support.
● Search for rhymes or synonyms to help find inspiration. (Highlight the word you wish to find a rhyme/synonym for, only highlight the word with no space before or after the word, then touch Rhymes or Synonyms from the menu that appears.)
● Email your songs, with options to send PDF's, Songwriter Files, or MySongbook Files.
● Optional 'Passcode Lock' to protect your ideas from prying eyes.
● Backup/Restore powered by Dropbox.
If you have any suggestions of how Songwriter can be made even better, we would love to hear your ideas. Please visit www.simonsapps.com to get in touch.
Upgraded for iOS 11
Added search feature.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
At first song writer was great for writing down lyrics then one day I opened it, closed an add then the screen went black and stayed like that. I couldn't find anything to fix the problem but it used to be a good game...
Great intuitive interface. I use it all the time for writing songs and recording version by verse. I like arranging them as we'll by folder. I use this program a lot.
Here's some suggestions for future versions though.
To be able to move around the audio files as well and link them to particular verses etc.
Adding chords with sounds.
Able to categorise the same song under different folders, headings. Eg say you want to put under 2013 and also a folder for happy songs ex.
Love it so far though
Make a full length song
After u have recorded all of the section u can't add them together to listen to the whole song
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.