SongWriter HD Lite is a simple, yet powerful solution for songwriting on the go. Recording your ideas and writing your lyrics and chords has never been so convenient.
(Now also available on Mac AppStore)
● Write your lyrics for each section of your song (ie. verse, chorus).
● Record audio for each section separately.
● Use the 'Chord Picker' to easily insert chords.
● Chords display above the lyrics when in display mode.
● Add guitar tablature.
● View Chord Diagrams - over 1000 chords included for guitar, bass, ukulele and banjo, plus you can add your own.
● Nashville Numbering System support.
● Search for rhymes or synonyms to help find inspiration. (Highlight the word you wish to find a rhyme/synonym for, only highlight the word with no space before or after the word, then touch Rhymes or Synonyms from the menu that appears.)
● Email your songs, with options to send PDF's, Songwriter Files, or MySongbook Files.
● Optional 'Passcode Lock' to protect your ideas from prying eyes.
● Backup/Restore powered by Dropbox.
If you have any suggestions of how Songwriter can be made even better, we would love to hear your ideas. Please visit www.simonsapps.com to get in touch.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Upgraded for iOS 11
Added search feature.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
At first song writer was great for writing down lyrics then one day I opened it, closed an add then the screen went black and stayed like that. I couldn't find anything to fix the problem but it used to be a good game...
This apps instructions do not coincide with what actually happens. Toolbars aren’t at the bottom, they are at the top. Sections don’t open, there are icons that seem to have no functional use, and all in all, as a first time user, I was frustrated within the first 30mins. Not at all intuitive. Can’t figure out how to save to folders and so it goes on. Deleted it.
Great intuitive interface. I use it all the time for writing songs and recording version by verse. I like arranging them as we'll by folder. I use this program a lot.
Here's some suggestions for future versions though.
To be able to move around the audio files as well and link them to particular verses etc.
Adding chords with sounds.
Able to categorise the same song under different folders, headings. Eg say you want to put under 2013 and also a folder for happy songs ex.
Love it so far though
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- WL Online Marketing LLC
- 3.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © SimonsApps.com