SparkieMate helps electricians calculate circuit loads for residential and other small electrical installations. SparkieMate uses the rules from AS/NZS 3000 and AS/NZS 3018 to
• Validate main circuit & sub circuit sizing and installation details
• Calculate circuit and system demand
• Calculate voltage drop in sub circuits and mains
• Display maximum length of aerial spans for various cable types
• List maximum conduit capacity for various conduit and cable types
• Provide a handy reference to IP ratings
• Calculate maximum circuit length for a given cable and protective device
• Calculate voltage drop given a circuit length, cable diameter and circuit demand
SparkieMate supports the following sub circuit types:
• Power - 10, 15 & 20 Amp outlets
• Mixed circuits
• Outdoor lighting
• Pool/Spa heating
• Instant & storage hot water
Multiple projects can be saved and SparkieMate can send project details by email or to a printer.
Hide email button if email is not configured
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Restrictive but useful
It can do basic calcs up to 70 mm but it's ok to help out with quick maximum demand
Very limited app
This app can not easily calculate minimum cable size. It is very limited and only really for basic domestic use. Probably it's best function is to just work out the maximum demand of a house, which I don't think it even gives you a current rating. It just let's you know the voltage drop according to your mains size, circuit breaker size, number of lights etc.
A very poor app for the price it says you can calculate VD on mains supply but the cable size only goes to 25 mm what can you run of 25mm wish I could get my $29 back
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.