• Includes French, Japanese, Spanish and German Phrases! •
Featuring easy-to-read phonetics, crystal-clear audio and our innovative "slow play" feature, SpeakEasy phrasebooks are designed to do exactly what the name says - make speaking a new language easy for you.
Written specifically for English speakers, SpeakEasy leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to either French, Japanese, Spanish, or German, an easy-to-read phonetic translation, and an audio recording of a native speaker - all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface.
For Spanish, SpeakEasy goes a step further, providing separate translations for European Spanish and Latin American Spanish. And, of course, the audio is provided by a native speaker from each region.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you're looking for, SpeakEasy is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don't know how.
• Hundreds of essential travel phrases with easy-to-read phonetic translations and native speaker audio.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation. No robot voices!
• Flashcards with English on one side, and French / Japanese / Spanish / German on the other side, that you can use to study and test yourself.
• Slow-play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Instant search facility to quickly find the phrase you're looking for.
• Favorites feature to provide fast access to your favorite phrases.
• Works offline - no internet connection required. The app will work no matter where you are.
• Adjustable text size. You can use a larger text size for added clarity.
• Hide the phonetics. If you're a pro and don't need the extra assistance, the phonetics can be hidden.
• Copy the translations to the clipboard and paste them into any app you wish.
• Support for US English, UK English and Canadian English spelling.
INCLUDES PHRASES SUCH AS:
• Where is the restroom (toilet)?
• What is your name?
• How are you?
• My name is …
• Do you speak English?
• I don't speak French
• I don't speak Japanese
• I don't speak Spanish
• I don't speak German
• I speak English
• Could you speak more slowly?
• How do you say ___ in French?
• How do you say ___ in Japanese?
• How do you say ___ in Spanish?
• How do you say ___ in German?
• I need a translator
• When is the next train to … ?
SpeakEasy 4 is a major update which we are thrilled to offer our customers as a free update.
Every part of the app has been refreshed and refined.
We hope you love it!
What’s New in SpeakEasy 4?
• App design has been modernized to fit in with the latest iOS.
• Completely redesigned Flashcards screen. Flashcards now behave like a physical deck of cards.
• Your “Favorites” can now be viewed as their own Flashcard deck.
• Native support for iPhone X and iPad Pro.
• Support for split-screen multitasking on supported iPads.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is ausome
Because if you are a slow Lerner you can go at your own past and can add your favourite words or the words you are struggling!
I screamed well kinda when I first found this wonderful app on the app store as I was wanting to learn the french language. It's soooo helpful and as into the filter I'm planning to travel to France this was the perfect help to learn french and not have trouble speaking to the locals. It has things from basic phrases to train times and numbers. You name a travel essential word its got it. I was also really impressed with the set up but having said that it's only flaw is not enough stuff needs more phrases. I love its great highly recommend it
I don't know how to change the language. It's a bit unclear how to work the app. Please help
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.