“This new period tracking app is a serious game-changer.” — Teen Vogue
Staying on top of your cycle has never been easier or more fun with Spot On — a birth control and period tracker powered by Planned Parenthood.
Stay consistent with birth control reminders, guidance, and tips — no matter your method. If you’re not on birth control, Spot On can help you accurately predict your period and even give you a heads up on ovulation when you’re likely to be fertile.
Spot On comes directly from the world-class sex educators at Planned Parenthood, so you know it’s reliable and safe.
Track Your Period & Menstrual Cycle
• Your flow — from spotting to light to heavy days.
• Your symptoms — fatigue, cramps, or stomach aches.
• Your activities — exercise, sex, or sleep quality
• Customize what you track and how you track it (new in v 2.2!)
Manage Your Birth Control
• Track any method that affects your period, such as the pill, patch, ring, implant, shot, and IUD.
• Set discreet reminders specific to your birth control or menstrual cycle, even appointment reminders.
• Get tips on the right steps to take if you get off track or switch your method.
Access Personalized Support
• Feel safe with access to resources and detailed FAQs from Planned Parenthood experts on everything related to sexual and reproductive health.
• Import your period data from other cycle tracking apps using HealthKit, or easily export your data anytime. Your menstrual history is at your fingertips.
• Access links to locate a Planned Parenthood health center near you to make appointment to speak with one of our health experts.
Stay on top of your sexual and reproductive health with the only app that lets you track both your period and any birth control method that affects it.
“...it’s probably time you downloaded the new Planned Parenthood Spot On app. Seriously, it’s pretty
awesome.” — Bustle
“...a smart, unassuming, useful piece of technology — thank the gynecological cosmic forces.” — The Cut
“We’ve already downloaded it — have you?” — Shape
Minor bug fixes for user data backup
If you ever *spot* anything, give us a shout! email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
I’m a bit of an app queen and years ago I spent hours trying to find the perfect period app, I eventually settled for Hera. This year Hera was canned so I had to find a new one and I love this app even more than my old one. It is fun to use, customisable, fast and easy, attractive and covers everything I need plus more- would have been a great birth control method if we still needed it. I recommend this app highly at any chance I get 🌈👌🏼
iCloud - someone else’s details
I went on Spot On like I do every single day to fill in my info. Then a thing pops up saying something about finding my old info and connecting to iCloud. (Almost all of my apps I don’t connect to iCloud) But it somehow connected to iCloud, which I didn’t even allow or press anything. It just did it. And then when I went to check my Info. Everything was changed. The moods and stuff you get to pick everyday were different. Like there was a custom mood for “Silly” IVE NEVER HAD THAT MOOD BEFORE” and when I went to see the day of which pill I’m on. It said day 20... 20!!! I’m on pill 5 today, and yesterday it said pill 4 sooo. What the hell happened. I also went to check my past period information and it was different, my period ms have never been the way it has now changed to. I seem to think someone has connected the wrong account to their iCloud. And I’m annoyed cause all of MY info is gone. But I do t want to delete the app cause it was helping me with my pill tracking. I’m very annoyed that this could happen, how can you switch accounts with someone!!!!
This is one of the best period tracker apps I’ve ever used it is so easy and if you ever delete the data will save is you download the app again and the best thing is that’s it free 👍👍
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
- 73.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.