Spriggy is Australia’s #1 Money App for Kids and Teens. It is a prepaid card and app designed to help teach kids 6-17 financial responsibility while giving parents peace of mind. Join over 1,000,000 members today and get your first month* for free!
NEW: Unlock additional features for kids 13+ with SPRK mode.
How Spriggy works:
- Get visibility over your kid’s spend history
- Automate weekly pocket money, easy!
- Set paid or unpaid jobs, recurring or one-off
- Create savings goals for your kids
- Keep an eye on spending with real-time notifications
- Transfer money instantly from your Parent Wallet to their Spriggy card
- Get monthly reports on how your kids are managing money
- An easy and fun way to gain financial literacy
- A prepaid Visa card and app to spend safely in-store and online
- Choose from over 20 exciting card designs
- Kids learn to manage their pocket money, but you stay in control
- Keep track of jobs and learn how to earn
- Create and contribute to savings goals
SPRK mode for kids 13+
- SPRK mode is available for kids 13+
- It gives you the option to unlock additional features at no extra cost
- Additional features include: BSB & Account number, ATM access, higher family balance limits and paying SPRK friends instantly
- Kids 13+ get a new look and feel and customisable app
- Requires parent id verification
- Lock and unlock the card from the app
- Merchant restrictions that block purchases to unsafe merchant categories
- The Spriggy card is prepaid, your kids can only spend what’s on it
79% of parents surveyed say Spriggy has made their kids better with money
"Spriggy has taught my daughter the values of house chores to earn her pocket money. I have never had such cooperation from my daughter before so I'm not having to repeat myself when asked to do something." Spriggy Mum.
“Ella is enjoying the challenge of setting savings goals, and being able to watch her balance grow is a huge motivator” - Spriggy Mum.
“A Simply awesome way of teaching children about money in the Internet age.” Spriggy Mum.
Spriggy is an Australian business on a mission to help families raise money-smart kids. Money smarts are not something you learn in the classroom. It's a life skill that requires real decision-making and practice. That’s why we believe that life’s best financial lessons are taught, practically, as early as possible. Spriggy kids learn how to manage their money confidently, achieve their financial goals and live their best lives.
Full terms - https://www.spriggy.com.au/terms
* Free trial applies to annual Spriggy membership fee only. Other fees and charges may apply, refer to PDS.
Visa Prepaid Card issued by Indue Ltd (ABN 97 087 822 464, AFSL 320204). Rivva Pty Ltd (ABN 86 603 542 918, AFSL 513762) is a third party agent of Indue. Any advice provided is general in nature and does not take into account your personal situation, and you should consider if the product is right for you. For full terms and conditions refer to the PDS, Product Terms and Conditions and Target Market Determination available at www.spriggy.com.au/terms. Spriggy Terms and Conditions also apply. Fees & charges apply. All DC characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s22). Visa and the Visa brand are registered trademarks of Visa International.
We are excited to bring you an updated Spriggy!
Here is what's new:
- Spriggy SPRK is now available to all families with kids 13+. We're adding features to the SPRK experience every week, tell your 13+ kids to update their app experience Spriggy designs just for them.
- Important performance improvements for a smoother app experience.
- Squashed some bugs.
Keep an eye out for future updates!
Ratings and Reviews
Learning how to gain financial freedoms, one responsibility at a time
I have discussed the importance of financial independence with my daughter from a young age but it’s a hard concept to learn when every thing she needs, she has to ask for from an adult. Spriggy gave us the ability to help her identify the amount of effort she puts in with the financial gain available to her. She has tasks to carry out that earn nothing as these are part of contributing in life, and if she doesn’t do these, she doesn’t get payment for any of her earning tasks. Once she has earned the money, it is her choice how to use it. We monitor those choices which Spriggy makes easy to do, and we discuss them if it looks like she might need some guidance. Overall Spriggy has been a very valuable way to help guide my daughter from her tweens into her teens, with some real autonomy and agency in her financial life.
Developer Response ,
It's fantastic to hear that Spriggy is helping to make teaching those vital earning, saving and spending skills easier and that the oversight it provides parents along with the independence it provides children is proving to be a winning combination. Thank you for sharing! - Kindest, Team Spriggy.
Great app but…
I would of given a 5 star review but I have a few issues with this app. First of all, getting some help on problems I was having with the Spriggy card seem to take forever as it’s through a messaging app and can take up to a day to get a reply from someone other than a robot.
Secondly I would have loved the family limit to be increased so that my kids were able to save more money because I’m teaching them the importance of saving their money for things they want but because I have 5 kids linked to the account and also having family members sending money through their Spriggy, my family limit was reached within acouple of weeks which was disappointing. It would of been such a great app despite of this. I would of gladly paid for the annual fee of $30 per child if it wasn’t for this issue.
I’m glad I got to experience the free trial phase and found out that this app wasn’t for my family before having to pay the fee. This app is great for everyday spending and small amounts of money but not for saving money for kids. I’m saddened to have to cancel my membership, please change your family limit or have a premium membership for families looking to save higher amounts of money please!!! I’ll be back if this is a option you’ve considered.
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thank you for your feedback, we have already passed this on to the product development team. Please watch this space as we are constantly improving our product for our members.
DON’T GET THIS
today i needed to go shopping for a few things before school, i had $252 in my spriggy card. so right before i left with my brother i tried to unlock the card because i lock it when i’m not using it because i’ve gotten scammed with this card before which is a whole other story. basically i had $290 and when i looked again a few days later i had $80 and i saw it was spent from the other side of the city. and i emailed spriggy but i never got a reply back, no reimbursement. anyway, i tried to unlock the card but it wasn’t working. finally, my brother came to pick me up and i was stressing out because the card wasn’t unlocking after 25 minutes of trying. anyway, we got there and it still didn’t work even on my brother’s phone. we contacted everyone we knew to try and get them to log in and unlock it for us. we sat in the sun for about an hour. thank god my brother had $180 in his card and i had $40 cash. so we made $220. close enough. anyway, we spent it and we got everything we needed. but DON’T get this card no matter what. i’ll be spending the money and shutting it down and i’m getting a commwealth kids card.
Developer Response ,
We're really sorry to hear about this!
We can replace the card for you free of charge and dispute any fraudulent charges, please just have the Primary Parent reach out via our in-app chat, web-chat or by emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to resolving this for you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RIVVA PTY. LTD.
- 133.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Spriggy
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.