Make better decisions for your brand and business by tracking your site’s performance. The Squarespace Analytics app gives you access to key website metrics and insights on-the-go. Browse your site metrics in a clean, easy-to-use dashboard optimized for iPhone and iPad.
• Check key metrics at a glance and tap into more granular views to uncover deeper insights.
• Monitor traffic trends and learn about your visitors, including what referral source they’re coming from, the path they took through your site and what country they’re visiting from.
• Measure the impact of marketing on website traffic and revenue.
• Keep tabs on key sales metrics and track conversion along every step, from visit to click or purchase.
• See your best-selling products sorted by revenue and identify sales trends over different time periods.
** Squarespace Analytics requires a paid Squarespace account. **
To contact Customer Care, visit support.squarespace.com
• Issues caused by iOS 13
Please let us know what you love and what we can improve in Settings > Give Feedback. If you enjoy using the app, we would greatly appreciate a rating & review in the App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It was soo easy...now I have a fabulous site for my pics and stories!
The hardest part was making sure I picked the right template for me, once I found it, it was a walk through...each page expanded your set up knowledge, by the end, I was editing the 1st articles with what I had learnt!
Perfect medium, 2.5 months from beginning to launch with 9 articles, featuring my photos and I’m in control of my own site able to edit and adjust at any time! Brilliant!
Can wait to make and deliver more content with Squarespace!
*Have already had a friend sign up to develop his site, because he was impressed with mine!
Amazing for Small Business
Loving this app.
We run a small bakery and recently built a webstore for in store pickups. Quickly realised we had a lot to learn around store creation.
However, having the analytics app has allowed us to get fast, direct feedback about design choices e.g different navigation formats or the effect of product sales vs order of appearance.
Cross correlating the data on here with instagram insights starts to give you some great tools for promoting what we do and sales conversion.
Keep up the great work
Not so Square
Square was once a term to suggest old fashioned; certainly not hip. But SquareSpace is so hip it’s a no brainier. I’ve hosted my website with them for years. Amazing and incredibly prompt support 24/7 and apps such as Analytics that gives me real-time data on all my site activity. Love it
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.