The Smarter Safer Homes (SSH) platform takes advantage of the latest wireless communication technologies in home and health monitoring sensors to provide a smart home with consumer design interfaces and engagement of informal (eg. family) supports and care services for their supports. The SSH platform also features novel analytics to determine an objective and personalised measure of an individual’s activities of daily living (ADL).
- Fixed Bug with Daily Activity Graphs
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
- 7.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © CSIRO
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.