Access the Directshares trading platform anytime, anywhere using the Directshares Mobile App for Iphone.
• Login to instantly view and manage your watchlists and portfolio
• Trade a wide range of investment products including domestic, international shares, warrants, ETFs on the go
• Keep up to date with ASX announcements and market news feed
• Quick access to view live quotes and charts
• View your order history, trade confirmations and current positions
• Setup conditional orders while on the move
• Compatible with Touch ID or FaceID login for quicker login
Things you should know:
• Internet connection is required to use Directshares Mobile App. Normal data charges apply.
• To use this trading app you will be required to have an existing Directshares trading account.
• Biometric login and other functions may not work on jailbroken devices. View compatible phones at https://www.stgeorge.com.au/personal/investments/directshares-online-broking/support-and-learn#faq.
• The Directshares service is provided by CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited ABN 69 081 002 851 AFSL 246381 (CMC Markets Stockbroking), a Participant of the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX Group), Sydney Stock Exchange (SSX) and Chi-X Australia (Chi-X), at the request of St. George Bank (St. George), a division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL 233714 and Australian credit licence 233714. Disclosure documents relating to the Directshares service and services are available at Directshares.com.au or by calling us on 1300 133 500. CMC Markets Stockbroking and St. George are not representatives of each other. The information has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting upon any advice, you should consider whether it is appropriate for you having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. Our Financial Services Guide contains details of our fees and charges.
Minor enhancements and fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simply painful to view and navigate
This is one of the worst apps for navigation and presentation! Needs a simple way to stocks and keep an eye on watchlists, add alerts and view charts. The apple stocks app presentation and usability is far superior for keeping an eye on things throughout the day. The list view has too much information and is very cluttered. Chart function is useless.
Please update soon!
A clunky presentation, unfortunately reflecting the new website.
The profit and loss performance page has too much information. There should be a simple view (perhaps there is an I have not found it)! I would like the first page to open with a simple list view of overall profit/loss, value and percentage and for each holding.
It is a shame that the Directshares website requires so many clicks to navigate as does this app. The old website was much easier to navigate.
Considering how late St George are with a stock trading app and there are so many good ones to take design ideas from, wow you have missed the mark.
Giving two stars because at least you can buy and sell.... if you have too.
I think it’s time to review banks. Clearly ST George / BOM are not taking digital seriously enough.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.