Access the Directshares trading platform anytime, anywhere using the Directshares Mobile App for Iphone.
• Login to instantly view and manage your watchlists and portfolio
• Trade a wide range of investment products including domestic, international shares, warrants, ETFs on the go
• Keep up to date with ASX announcements and market news feed
• Quick access to view live quotes and charts
• View your order history, trade confirmations and current positions
• Setup conditional orders while on the move
• Compatible with Touch ID or FaceID login for quicker login
Things you should know:
• Internet connection is required to use Directshares Mobile App. Normal data charges apply.
• To use this trading app you will be required to have an existing Directshares trading account.
• Biometric login and other functions may not work on jailbroken devices. View compatible phones at https://www.stgeorge.com.au/personal/investments/directshares-online-broking/support-and-learn#faq.
• The Directshares service is provided by CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited ABN 69 081 002 851 AFSL 246381 (CMC Markets Stockbroking), a Participant of the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX Group), Sydney Stock Exchange (SSX) and Chi-X Australia (Chi-X), at the request of St. George Bank (St. George), a division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL 233714 and Australian credit licence 233714. Disclosure documents relating to the Directshares service and services are available at Directshares.com.au or by calling us on 1300 133 500. CMC Markets Stockbroking and St. George are not representatives of each other. The information has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting upon any advice, you should consider whether it is appropriate for you having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. Our Financial Services Guide contains details of our fees and charges.
* Adding the ability for clients to receive push notifications directly to the mobile devices for price/news/status/volume for ASX securities
* Adding the ability for client to receive push alerts for open orders on domestic and international securities e.g., placed, amended, cancelled, partially filled and filled.
* Adding ESG ratings on the stock summary page for domestic and international securities. ESG ratings are provided by Sustainalytics – a subsidiary of Morningstar
* Improved attribution relative to charting information supplied by TradingView
* Updated disclaimers
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app and bank.
Every one can go to investment shares.
Latest version disappointing
The app has been updated and has a nice look and feel. However, these is no total on my portfolio holdings except a total which is rounded to the nearest $10,000 which means I need to add the holdings manually.
Simply painful to view and navigate
This is one of the worst apps for navigation and presentation! Needs a simple way to stocks and keep an eye on watchlists, add alerts and view charts. The apple stocks app presentation and usability is far superior for keeping an eye on things throughout the day. The list view has too much information and is very cluttered. Chart function is useless.
Please update soon!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- St.George Bank Limited
- 159.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 CMC Markets