* Free GOLD STAKE Included In Your Download - For A Limited Time Only *
Ever feel like your ToDo list only gets LOOOONGER? Like it's IMPOSSIBLE to actually catch up and catch your breath? Even worse, do you have a few NAGGING tasks that you can't seem to get to (or convince yourself it's "okay" to put them off another day)?
We did too. And that's why we created Stakes.
As Tim Ferriss says, "Self-discipline is overrated." Which leaves you with two simple choices for accomplishing the tasks you want to:
1. Don't want to eat the chocolate, don't keep chocolate in the house (don't go near the bad stuff because then you'll fail and indulge). This is very hard because you're not locked up 24/7 inside the house so you will can still easily get your mitts on the bad stuff.
2. Make it painful to not accomplish that goal. One of, if not THE, best ways to do this is to put money down on you finishing the task. Don't want to eat the chocolate? Make it COST YOU if you do eat it. Eat and LOSE, not just eat and feel guilty.
With Stakes, you buy a 'Stake' and bet that stake on a task. For example, you can buy 3 Bronze Stakes for $2.99USD (only $0.99 each), and you can bet one bronze stake on the goal you set that you would not eat chocolate this month. If you do eat chocolate, then you admit that to the app and we take away your bronze stake.
The higher the priced stake, the more incentive you have to accomplish your goal. Let's say you want to work out 3 times per week for a month... maybe it's best to put a Gold Stake ($15USD per stake) on that bet so it's even more painful if you fail.
Get Stakes now, get serious about what you want, and finally get the work done so you can take control of your life. Accomplish your goals when, and how you want.
We all need a little push, and this just might be one of the simplest and best ways to do just that!
What will work even better for some goals than putting a stake in the game is betting your reputation. Eke! None of us wants to publicly commit to something, but doing just that will be the biggest push to us actually doing that thing. Want to run a marathon, tell the world and you'll be forced to train to do it... because your rep is on the line!
Additional features to help you get things done:
• Enable reminders to keep you on your timeline to completion
• Re-use completed Stakes for new goals
• Track your Wins and retackle your Losses with the score board
Here's to your life, it's all in your hands!
The Berzapp Team
For support issues, just email Mak at email@example.com she'll respond quick to help you out (she's the best).
Updated for iOS 11! Yep, we’ve made some minor back-end adjustments to Stakes so that it works smoothly with iOS 11. Update to Stakes V 1.0.3 so you can continue to get stuff done.
If you’re enjoying Stakes, would you consider taking just a moment to give us a nice review in The App Store? We read every one and they mean a lot.
If you have any ideas for improvements, found a bug, or need a hand with anything, please contact our full-time support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll get a quick response.
Dane & The Stakes Team
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RTC Holdings Incorporated
- 44.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016, Daneco Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Bronze Stakes Pack $4.49
- 3 Silver Stakes $22.99
- 3 Gold Stakes $69.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.