Stand Up! is a fun, flexible work break timer. By now you know that sitting down is slowly killing you, and we want to help you live longer. It's also great for RSI sufferers, or anyone that needs to take regular breaks.
• Free and fully functional! It comes with one alarm tone, and one In-App Purchase unlocks the rest.
• Completely customizable to your work schedule. Set it and forget it.
• Set your reminder interval to any five-minute increment between five minutes and two hours.
• Want to time how long you should stand once you're up? You can set that too.
• The header shows you at a glance how you're doing, and the 7-day history shows how you did this week.
• Limit alarms to your office location so it doesn't bug you when you go out to lunch.
• Many custom alarms, some quite insistent. And there's a random mode to keep you on your toes.
• Interactive notifications, acknowledge the reminder from the lock screen.
• A Today widget lets you see how long to your next reminder, and to skip or pause notifications.
• Alternate color schemes in case you really hate that yellow.
We don't micromanage you, and we don't make you feel guilty. There's no compulsive tracking and time management, and we don't tell you what exercises you need to do. Just regular, simple reminders to get up, with easy confirmations so you can get a sense of how you're doing.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Thanks for using Stand Up! If you still like Stand Up! we'd appreciate you taking a moment to review it.
A small release, but useful:
- Used to be the minimum "stand" amount was five minutes, but that's a lot when work beckons. The minimum is now one minute.
- Some of you pointed out that you are working when you stand, so you don't want to be told to get back to work. Understandable! The "sit back down" message is now customizable.
- The only other sound you hear is the squishing of bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for
This app is what I was looking for! I have similar apps on my laptop and desktops so that I move my body and eyes every 15 mins or so. This app fufills this for me on the iPad. Will definitely support.
I basically have a persistent reminder that does not show in notification hisotry or on the lock screen. It just shows when Im actually using the device and doesn't go away until I respond. I might enable the lock screen ones when I read a physical book though.
A suggestion would to add a secondary notification system. I'll explain the use case as per my laptop/Desktop setup. Every 15 min I have a reminder to move my body and eyes while im still at the said ccomputer. Every hour I have a reminder to get up and physically move around and do some exercises away from the comouter. Something like this would be awesome on the iPad. Same level of unintrisveness just a secondary reminder at the set of every (user defined period).
Thanks so much! This will save my eyes, neck, back and arms as I spend a long time drawing and typically forget to move despite my body telling me to. This app breaks the concentration so that step out of the zone enough to move as I need.
No need to buy Apple Watch just use this app
This app sends stand up reminders very well. One suggestion is to add an option that “I was already standing up few minutes ago” in notification snooze options.
Or even better suggestion is to let this app access steps / health data from iPhone and check if I was already standing up in last hour.
MISSING SNOOZE FUNCTION
Many Thanks for this Great, FREE, App. It is Near Perfect but for the fact that there’s No Snooze for the “Take A Break” Notification. Once the “I’m Up” is activated, it WILL automatically end at the Set duration and starts the preset “Break” timer.
For example, if the preset Stand is 15 mins. and for Break is 45 mins., a 30 mins. Walk will still be timed as 15 mins. Up and 45 mins. Break.
With a 30 mins. or 1 hour Snooze available to manually extend the Up time, this would be a “Must Have” App, especially for people who wear Apple Watch because the in-built Stand App is way below par.
Please, also, do consider adding simultaneous Notification to both the iPhone and Watch when the iPhone’s screen is On. Some Battery Apps require the screen to remain On whilst charging to trigger the Full Charged alarm.
Currently, without simultaneous notifications, we’re left with No Stand Notification on our Watch whilst charging our iPhone with the screen On.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Raised Square, LLC
- 21.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Raised Square, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Gracious Tip $1.49
- Generous Tip $2.99
- Complete Sound Pack $1.49
- Ginormous Tip $7.99