Stand Up! is a fun, flexible work break timer. By now you know that sitting down is slowly killing you, and we want to help you live longer. It's also great for RSI sufferers, or anyone that needs to take regular breaks.
• Free and fully functional! It comes with one alarm tone, and one In-App Purchase unlocks the rest.
• Completely customizable to your work schedule. Set it and forget it.
• Set your reminder interval to any five-minute increment between five minutes and two hours.
• Want to time how long you should stand once you're up? You can set that too.
• The header shows you at a glance how you're doing, and the 7-day history shows how you did this week.
• Limit alarms to your office location so it doesn't bug you when you go out to lunch.
• Many custom alarms, some quite insistent. And there's a random mode to keep you on your toes.
• Interactive notifications, acknowledge the reminder from the lock screen.
• A Today widget lets you see how long to your next reminder, and to skip or pause notifications.
• Alternate color schemes in case you really hate that yellow.
We don't micromanage you, and we don't make you feel guilty. There's no compulsive tracking and time management, and we don't tell you what exercises you need to do. Just regular, simple reminders to get up, with easy confirmations so you can get a sense of how you're doing.
Thanks for using Stand Up! If you still like Stand Up! we'd appreciate you taking a moment to review it.
A small release, but useful:
- Used to be the minimum "stand" amount was five minutes, but that's a lot when work beckons. The minimum is now one minute.
- Some of you pointed out that you are working when you stand, so you don't want to be told to get back to work. Understandable! The "sit back down" message is now customizable.
- The only other sound you hear is the squishing of bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Exactly what I was looking for
This app is what I was looking for! I have similar apps on my laptop and desktops so that I move my body and eyes every 15 mins or so. This app fufills this for me on the iPad. Will definitely support.
I basically have a persistent reminder that does not show in notification hisotry or on the lock screen. It just shows when Im actually using the device and doesn't go away until I respond. I might enable the lock screen ones when I read a physical book though.
A suggestion would to add a secondary notification system. I'll explain the use case as per my laptop/Desktop setup. Every 15 min I have a reminder to move my body and eyes while im still at the said ccomputer. Every hour I have a reminder to get up and physically move around and do some exercises away from the comouter. Something like this would be awesome on the iPad. Same level of unintrisveness just a secondary reminder at the set of every (user defined period).
Thanks so much! This will save my eyes, neck, back and arms as I spend a long time drawing and typically forget to move despite my body telling me to. This app breaks the concentration so that step out of the zone enough to move as I need.
This app provides a great prompt to move
I love this app, it reminds me to get up and move regularly, and gives me the flexibility to specify how often I get the reminders.
It is too easy to be sitting in front of a computer screen all day and forget to move, so thanks for encouraging me to "live longer", as the message suggests.
Keeping me moving
I’m finding this app useful to track time and remind me when it’s time for a brief walk round the office. The widget is particularly helpful because I can record when I’m up so the app recalibrates my next reminder.
- Raised Square, LLC
- 21.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Raised Square, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Complete Sound Pack $1.49
- Gracious Tip $1.49
- Generous Tip $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.