The newly updated Star Alliance Navigator is the perfect mobile companion in support of the Star Alliance experience. It provides comprehensive alliance-wide flight information and schedules, worldwide lounge locations and detail, and airport information. It also allows the user to easily manage his flights by introducing Trips, with functionalities such as ride request and weather information.
• Talk with any of our 28 member airlines customer support teams in just one click, with the new “Tap to Call Customer Service” feature
• Tracking your flight is now easier than ever using the “Flight Tracker” feature
• Explore 150 Gold Track locations all over the world by searching under the Trip section
• Discover more about our multi-award-winning Lounges and Contract Lounges
• Stability and performance enhancements – to enable you to have a seamless experience while navigating our app
Ratings and Reviews
Was expecting to be able to put my SG ff# and download all info. Was hoping to have seat preferences so all SA carries had them like One World.
Get back to me when you have an app that is actually useful.
I've been waiting a long time for Star Alliance to make this app and I'm very glad they've done it at last. It would be nice if the flight search (timetable, as it were) option worked offline, for those of us with iPod Touches, but I guess that would be too large a database. Wonderful to be able to see all airlines servicing a route all at once, and the search function works brilliantly - really fast as well, even with extremely complicated routes involving two or three different airlines. The Airport Info section is excellent, though incomplete - for larger cities you get airport maps (downloadable), detailed lounge info, even basic city information. Some destinations have no info at all, however (for example Halifax (Canada), Adelaide (Australia) - these are not especially small places) - all you get is "will be updated soon". When this is section is comprehensive it will be a really great app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.