Welcome to the Final Frontier!
You have the conn! Summon your skills in strategy, combat, diplomacy, and leadership to master the dangerous universe of Star Trek Fleet Command.
Enter a galaxy on the brink of war as Federation, Klingon, and Romulan forces vie for control of the Alpha and Beta quadrants. Discover an ancient secret that could tip the scales of power forever.
As the commander of a starbase on the edge of civilized space, you will recruit iconic officers like James T. Kirk, Spock, and Nero - and build powerful ships including the Enterprise, the Romulan Warbird, and Klingon Bird of Prey.
Join millions of players - forge alliances, defeat your enemies, and build an epic fleet to secure, or dominate, the galaxy.
Explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, boldly go where no one has gone before!
Be prepared to:
- Experience epic conflict in a vast, dynamic galaxy
- Collect, build, and upgrade iconic ships
- Take the conn and control ships in star system and galaxy views
- Encounter famous Star Trek™ characters in an epic, galaxy-spanning storyline
- Help locals, fight pirates, or negotiate peace in hundreds of unique missions
- Recruit famous officers with unique, tactical abilities
- Ally yourself with Federation, Klingon, or Romulan forces
- Work with and against thousands of other players in real-time
- Build, upgrade, and defend your starbase
- Discover new technologies, ship upgrades, and resources
- Decimate the Romulans, brawl with the Klingons or destroy the Federation; The choice is yours
- Create or join powerful player Alliances to dominate star systems and become the most powerful players in the galaxy
- An open world, strategy MMO
- Free to play
- Stunning graphics
- AR Filters allow you to bring your ship to life! Unlock a new filter with every new ship you build.
- Iconic Star Trek™ characters, ships and tech
- Fierce battles among the stars with players all over the world
- A New, immersive Star Trek™ story in the Kelvin Timeline
- Become the leader or member of a mighty alliance
- Explore the Star Trek Kelvin Timeline
- Multiple language options
Download Star Trek Fleet Command today and join millions all over the world.
© 2018 Scopely, Inc. All rights reserved.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. © 2018 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK™ and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
● New Alliance Hub: Improved the visuals of the Alliance hub to streamline the display of alliance information
● Faction Store 2.0: Updated usability of the faction store for an improved experience
Ratings and Reviews
I used to rate this 5 star for the devs, because although not perfect, could see the progression and rebalancing happening, but now I have hit Level 28, (so been playing a while), but game has become unsustainable as a free to play and stale to play in general... sure if you have a spare $10K then this is the game for any Star Trek Fan, but for the rest of us with Real Life budgets the in game economy is broken at high levels and some people lose everything and it would take months or years to build up again and instead, but they quit. I don’t blame them. Resources will take you a week of Mining (if your ships survive) and then you have to decide Base upgrade? Ship upgrade? Or research... then do it all again, getting very stale and boring. Good graphics, authentic characters, soundtrack good and bad depending on which system your flying around in and some good events and new ships coming out, just wish the devs looking after that side of things took a long hard look at the in game economy and revamped it...
I started playing the game before the company that made it sold the game to Scopefy. They joined two servers and well after that thing went downhill. The graphics may be nice but don’t let that fool you in to thinking it a great game. What seems to be now the new BETA release of the game has more bugs than any other game I have ever played. So far the game has kicked me out of the alliance I was in 5 times and all text for missions is unreadable as well as can complete building an item and as a result I can not use any resources to build, only gold press to buy building. If you want support think again as you will just be given the run around and told the same think over and over with no outcome. If any person want to play wait till after the 29th of November and see if the next version is any better. It is sad that CBS has attached their name to this disaster of a game.
Thanks from a very unhappy player
Not Good Not Enjoying It!!!
Being attacked by stronger players whilst mining via weak ships is annoying. I want to mine without being attacked in the neutral star systems. Being attacked by other players whilst mining. Should only happen if you're in a different faction zone. Not while you're in the neutral zone. If that can't be properly balanced then I will not recommend this game to anyone. Plus perhaps you should allow other players to mine. But if you're being attacked. You're not going to be destroyed. Instead there'll be a plunder limit of how many times you can be attacked but you won't be destroyed but losing whatever resources you've got from the current mining. Whilst your ship still continues to mine the remaining ore. And after mining your ship that has finished mining would be able to return back to your base automatically if you have enabled that setting.
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 448.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Scopely Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Peace Shield Pack $7.99
- Special Offer $30.99
- Special Offer $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.