Move to the countryside, and cultivate a new life in this award-winning open-ended farming RPG! With over 50+ hours of gameplay content and new Mobile-specific features, such as auto-save and multiple controls options.
**Winner of the Golden Joysticks' Breakthrough Award**
**Nominee of Game of the Year 2017 - BAFTA Games Awards**
BUILD THE FARM OF YOUR DREAMS:
■ Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm
■ Raise and breed happy animals, grow a variety of seasonal crops and design your farm, your way
■ Customize your farmer and home! With hundreds of options to choose from
■ Settle down and start a family with 12 potential marriage candidates
■ Become part of the community by taking part in seasonal festivals and villager quests
■ Explore vast, mysterious caves, encountering dangerous monsters and valuable treasure
■ Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots or go crabbing by the seaside
■ Forage, grow crops and produce artisan goods to cook up as a delicious meal
■ Rebuilt for touch-screen gameplay on iOS with mobile-specific features, such as auto-select to toggle quickly between your farming tools and auto-attack to swiftly take down fiendish monsters in the mines
■ Continue farming from where you last left off with auto-save (even if you close the app!)
■ Play the game your way with multiple controls options, such as touch-screen and virtual joystick
“The best version of Stardew Valley is the one you have with you … This game is absolutely incredible, and will not disappoint.” - TouchArcade
"Stardew Valley beautifully combines farm simulation with RPG elements to create an intriguing, absorbing rural world." - IGN
“Far more than just a farming game... filled with seemingly endless content and heart.” Giant Bomb
"Village life has never been so accessible and satisfying" - The Telegraph
“Stardew Valley has been the most rich and heartwarming experience I’ve had in a game in years.” CG Magazine
Note: Features new 1.3 update story content, multiplayer functionality not supported. No in-app purchases.
Saves from PC version 1.4 (which are incompatible with this version of Stardew Valley) will no longer appear in the load game menu.
Ratings and Reviews
5 Stars, But Here’s A Bug List
Excellent game, easy to sink a whole weekend into and come back for more.
However here are a few things that drive me up my star-theme-wallpapered wall:
1) I’ve managed to delete both my barn and coop whilst trying to move them around my farm via Robin. The fate of the animals within is unknown.
2) One miss-tap on your Maple, Oak or Pine seedling/sapling and your character whips out his trusty axe (even if not selected) and sprints at the innocent young tree to make sure it never sees maturity. Shamefully, I plant the dropped seed for the third time.
3) Enemies (‘specially the slimy varieties) can sometimes occupy the same square as you in combat. This violent cha-cha always goes the same way; I lose half my health bar while wiggling my level 10 sword menacingly at thin air beyond my enemy.
4) Are the animals programmed to deliberately stand in front of and consequently block access to the feed tray when you pull out the hay? If so, very realistic. Plus points, not a bug.
5) I would love an option to zoom out another 50%, or even the ability to free-roam the camera. I often find myself using Robin as the Eye of Sauron to view my lands as a whole.
These minor grievances aside, Barone has created a masterpiece. Highly recommended!
Amazing game but lots of bugs to be fixed
I understand this is a new game on mobile so it’s obviously not perfect but it is just always crashing and it frustrates me to no end! I can’t go to the community centre because before when I tried to exit most of the time it would crash (I got lucky if it didn’t) and then I would do the auto save thing and wait like a full 2 mins and then get on to right outside the community centre but this times I can’t enter the community centre at all which is really frustrating coz I can’t hold all the items in my chest! But I love this game even though I’m close to stopping playing because of these issues which just trigger me so much!
Edit: another big that’s just come for me is I have given a mermaids pendant to Alex and he said yes and we were meant to be married on April 21st and so I had a very productive day on the 20th and go over 2500g but then I went to bed and it was saving and I left my iPad coz it was taking too long and an hour later I came back and it was still saving so now I can’t go to the 21st to get married or do anything and so I am very unhappy with my purchase and this needs to be fixed immediately!!!
Edit: I have gone onto the Stardew valley community thingamajig and a lot of people are having the same problems as me please respond to these!
This game is the best. Haven’t stopped playing since I downloaded it
Like all my purchases I was looking around and came across Stardew Valley so I went on the internet to see what it was all about, I liked what I saw so I waited until I had enough money to buy it. I’ve bought the game and I’ve logged a LOT of time on it and I LOVE IT. I’m already into my 2nd year in Stardew Valley and I plan to keep on playing it. I love the way the seasons change because it keeps you on your toes. The option to befriend and marry the citizens of Pelican Town is a great part of the game too. It’s the best farming, fishing, foraging and social life RPG game EVER! Thank you Concerned Ape for making a great game that keeps you coming back for more and keeps you going. (Until your device battery dies)😄😄😄😄
- Chucklefish Limited
- 353.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Stardew Valley is developed by ConcernedApe LLC. Mobile version developed by The Secret Police Limited and published by Chucklefish Limited. ©2019 ConcernedApe LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.