Full featured desktop notes for your Mac.
Looking for a beautifully designed Mac Stickies app which does that little bit more? You’ve found it.
* Attach notes to applications - hidden until you switch to the attached app
* Choose your note colors from professional color schemes, or make your own
* Send notes to other Sticky Notes users over your local network
* Lock notes from prying eyes with DES encryption
* Search your notes using Spotlight
* Notes snap together & line up
* Re-arrange your notes automatically - tile or cascade, sort by color or title
* Create notes by dragging files to the dock
* Embed URLs & email addresses
Adds 'List' and 'Table' menu items to the 'Format' menu, for inserting and editing lists & tables respectively
Addresses a build configuration error which caused the previous version to expire
Ratings and Reviews
CMD-W asks you to save the note.. then won't close the window. Sigh.
Call up preferences… nothing there.
Only hides, is not running on top menu bar as always running etc.
This Release has Expired Alert.
It had been working okay but now when I click the icon in the task bar, I get an alert:
"This release has expired. Please contact the developer for a more up-to-date version."
Given that I paid good money for it back in March, this is not acceptible.
An update should be provided through the app store and that tells me my apps are all uptodate.
Launchpad had a new icon for this application. I needed to delete the old one in the taskbar and drag the new one there… problem solved.
Apple Developers take note. This may be a generic problem when you change the icon with an update.
The update process needs to seemlessly replace an obsolete icon in the taskbar as well as Launchpad!
few updates needed
Although this is a useful app, I believe there should be an 'auto re-open at login' option with the ability to add alarms for seperate stickies. good work making this helpful utility! I would be really impressed to see a new update...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.