Record children’s learning directly from your phone. Privately share images, videos, audio and stories with your Storypark learning community. Requires a Storypark account.
• Record and revisit learning with the children you teach – add their voice to their stories with audio clips.
• Share learning via images, videos and text instantly with a child’s family.
• Receive and respond to feedback in realtime.
• Create accessible ePortfolios quickly and easily.
• Observe progress, improve learning outcomes, and deepen engagement between educators and families.
"Storypark has actually opened communication channels with working parents who we have been trying to engage all year.”
• Be more involved in your child's learning via instant updates from their early learning service.
• Comment and communicate where and when you like.
• Record and capture moments in your child’s life and learning to share with educators and family.
• Observe progress, and revisit learning over time with your child.
• Private, safe and secure. Only those you approve can see the stories.
“Awesome resource, thank you for making it free and so easy to use! The design is a joy to navigate.”
"Today was my Grandson’s first day at Kindy and how lucky am I to be at work but still see the expressions on his face on his first day!! Just Magic!!"
What is Storypark?
Storypark is your own cloud-based private learning community. It’s helping educators, parents, grandparents and families in over 60 countries nurture learning more effectively together, ensuring every child has the opportunity to fulfil their unique potential.
Fixes a couple of issues faced by users not being able to view videos on stories since the iOS 12.2 update.
Ratings and Reviews
Storage an issue
I really love the app but after my photos it's the second largest app taking up over 1GB on my phone!! Would love the most current stories to be available and then an option to see more stories if I need to go back in time so it's not taking up too much space. If I need to look at everything I can easily go to the website.
At this rate, I'm going to have to delete the app as I don't have any more storage room on my phone. 😢👎
Great app but has technical issues
We love being able to get daily updates on our children whilst in care using this app however it does have its issues. Frustratingly, if you open the app via a notification when your phone is locked, it freezes and you can’t get out of it. Sometimes the pics won’t open for whatever reason. It really could do with some proper updates
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback. We recommend that parents and family use the Storypark for Families app for an even better experience. We're working on a new app for Educators to give them an even better experience using Storypark on mobile devices.
Having problems with this latest update. App crashes and closes every time try to save photo from my kid story for the day.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for raising this. We recommend parents and family use our other app, Storypark for Families. This app has better support for saving pictures.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.