Race an inch from the ground at speeds over 80 mph in Pro Racing Karts in 4 Tiers of Real Time Multiplayer Championship Kart Racing.
"You’ll never find another game like it. So competitive... It’s more than just a game."
Marijn Kremers, FIA-CIK World Kart Champion (KZ) 2019, Street Kart Racing Brand Ambassador.
Similar karts, similar engines. Always close, fast, competitive.
This is Street Kart Racing.
BRING IT ON...
If you want something new, original and ultra competitive, SK is it. This game will entertain you for more hours than you think! Expect it to be hard, challenging and rewarding. No Assists. No Excuses. Just 100% Pure Racing.
Tested for authenticity by hundreds of professional go kart drivers including world, continental and national champions and over 7 years in the making. And you'll see them on the grid in the game.
----- YOUR GOAL -----
Beat real players from around the world to become go-karting champion, competing in real time multiplayer championships.
---- ROSBERG RACING ACADEMY SIMULATOR ----
Driver development simulator from 2018 World Champions. Use racing driver solo sessions to help set up your kart.
----- JOIN THE SK MOTORSPORT COMMUNITY -----
Sure we all want to win, and we race hard on the track. In the pits we all help each other out. Tips, tricks, advice. A community of thousands of competitive SK players. Create rivalries, join the banter in chat groups, and always have someone to race. And they're all pretty awesome (mostly).
Invite friends and with one touch all your Facebook friends are found, rivals formed and you're in a league with them. And we've switched on push notifications. So you get told when a rival overtakes you in a league, beats your time on the track or fast lap - or invites you to race head-to-head!
----- SMART KARTING STRATEGY -----
- WEATHER: If it is raining at the track in real life it is raining at the track in the game. We simulate everything. Rain, drizzle, hot and cold temperatures affect tire choice and performance. Air pressure affects the power delivered by the engine and your lap time.
- CHOICE: A range of tire compounds from different brands are available as you advance.
- RIVALRIES: Win your own personal battles. Sponsors only want to support drivers that are good press and top contenders. Beat people you know to earn status and get to the top.
- UPGRADE: Make complex kart choices, from which brand of exhaust to use, or which base kart setup suits any given track or conditions. Upgrades = speed not victory.
----- KEY FEATURES -----
- Real racing against real people from around the world
- Race in closely matched karts from real brands - none of this massive upgrade, automatic win! We're dealing in fractions of seconds.
- Live broadcast/Record to Social Media
- Invite people to race via push notifications
- Compete against racers who race in real life
- Race in Real Life? Apply for Verified Account Status.
- Real World tracks are being added all the time - PFI, Adria, Wackersdorf, Mariembourg, Las Vegas and many more.
Street Kart is compatible with all iPhone devices above the 6 and iPad Mini 2 and iPad Air or above.
----- Follow Us -----
Street Kart has brand ambassadors who race at the highest level of professional go kart racing as part of our development team helping perfect the physics simulator and support the game. You'll find our team at motorsport tracks worldwide aiming to reach sports cars and F1.
“An unbelievably compelling racing game realistic to real life racing.”
Dexter Patterson, FIA-CIK World Kart Champion (OKJ) 2017 and Street Kart Racing Brand Ambassador
Fat Cigar Productions are a small indie team but we don't believe that should mean average. Your experience playing Street Kart Racing should be the most fun and challenging on a mobile device.
Welcome to Street Kart Racing. We're a small, independent developer determined to give you the most competitive, exciting, racing experience on iOS. We rely hugely on your feedback and ratings to help improve the game and support further development. Please join the SK Community on www.facebook.com/groups/streetkartracing and follow us on www.youtube.com/streetkart for updates from the dev team and the SK Community.
2019 FINALS AND 2020 NEW SEASONS
Yes, is time to crown the TKM and X30 Champions and then Kick Off our 2020 Championships.
- 10 Day Finals Live Events
- Winners of X30 and TKM win a ONE-OFF Exclusive Kart
- Top 10 Unlock Limited Edition Silver Kart Republic Kart
- World Records Etched into SK history and new events to come
We've also made numerous game improvements and bug fixes such as:
- Speeding up play loop by 15 seconds!
- Shortened Cadet Flow to get you into TKM faster
- Reduced Lag
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My Opinion On The Game.
Well... at first I thought wow this is gonna be quite challenging with the way the controls were and how fast the ai was but then once I practiced abit more and focused on how the kart handled I started to figure it all out.
I personally think that there should be more controller options, but don’t delete the ones that are their just add more. But adding arrow controls would be nice. And add Mfi support!!! More and more people are buying controllers now days for these type of games! Cheers
Developer Response ,
Hey Racsman, thanks for the great review and thoughts on how to improve the game. If there are enough requests this is definitely a feature we'll add. Thanks so much for being part of the SK community. All our team are racing in X30. We'll see you there!
Recently downloaded app, very hard as it states. Would be a lot better if you could tap the steering as opposed to sliding your finger to steer. The current way doesn’t allow you to be able to drive straight, you are always trying to correct yourself. Plus your thumb cramps up too. Other racing games have a tap option that works much better. Also would be good to be able to change driver views. Graphics look great, just needs the driving controls sorted out/refined.
Has had a few crashes where screen went black after I crashed the kart.
Developer Response ,
Hi B-Crouch - glad we were able to speak via Facebook. Touch controls are difficult since they don't provide the right level of control over the kart which is very sensitive to inputs. Brakes on karts are rear wheel only to behave differently to cars so if you're used to car games you'll find they handle differently. This is by design, although since brakes are either fully on or fully off we recommend tapping the brakes. There are no assists in Street Kart and thus you will find it far more difficult that most other racing games - however it is also far more satisfying. We're looking into at least one more driver view though, and we'll see if we can improve the kart controls further to stop thumb cramp! We do recommend the tilt steering which generally is used by the very best racers in the game. Thanks again for the review and feedback via facebook - we really appreciate your help in making the game better. With best wishes, The SK Racing Team.
At first it takes a while to get used to the game and controls but once you do and start progressing through the different series’s, this game gets super addictive and competitive. Would highly recommend this game as it’s one of the most realistic racing game that I’ve come across.
- Fat Cigar Productions Ltd
- 862.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Fat Cigar Productions Ltd & Street Kart Racing
- In-App Purchases
- 300 Aces Limited Time Offer $2.99
- 300 Aces $7.99
- 700 Aces $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.