Receive exclusive offers, order your Subway® favourites, save time by skipping the queue and more with the all new Subway® Australia app!
The Subway® Australia app is bursting with features which we know you’re going to love:
- SKIP THE QUEUE – Order ahead and save time when you pick-up.
- FAVOURITE ORDERS – View your recent orders and save your favourites for an even quicker ordering experience.
- CATERING - Need to feed a hungry bunch?! Now you can do so from the comfort of your phone in just a few taps!
- EXCLUSIVE OFFERS – As a member of the Subcard® loyalty program, you’ll receive exclusive offers not available anywhere else at Subway®!
- SUBCARD® LOYALTY – Earn Subcard® reward dollars on every food and drink purchase, to redeem on future Subway® purchases.
- CUSTOMISE – Your favourite Subway® menu items to ensure it’s your kind of fresh.
- SAVED PAYMENT DETAILS – The app securely saves your payment details for a more convenient ordering experience.
- GIFT CARDS – Need a last minute present? Look no further than our new Subway® gift cards for the perfect gift for friends and family.
What are you waiting for?! Download the Subway® Australia app now!
Large wraps available! This update includes the addition of large sized wraps as well as the option to grill any flavour wrap.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost a great experience
So many great features on this app and really easy to use. Apart from when it comes to paying. No support for Apple Pay and entering credit card details is a pain as it doesn’t support auto fill. So have to manually enter everything even if you have your card details saved in Safari/iOS.
Would be a 5 star app with Apple Pay support.
It is fine to store your card but the online ordering is pathetic and frustrating, especially if ordering more than one sub. You can’t see one sub at a time in the cart. You have to scroll to see each one but you can’t see if it a wrap or sub or what’s on it. So to see what’s on it, you have to edit (it then shows toppings at the bottom). But to get out of that edit screen you have to swipe through ever single slide as if you were starting over and if, at this point, if the sliding glitches, it freezes and only way out is back and it erases the sub you were editing (or checking toppings) from the cart. If you go into recent orders while in the middle of an order, it erases the whole cart. Everything. Gone. Oh and it doesn’t make meal deals or support the cookie deal. Rip off...
I was excited for this app when it first came out but this quickly turned into bitter disappointment.
As a regular customer I love the idea of placing an order on the app and skipping the monotonous cue but the system constantly screws up or is unavailable. I once placed and paid for my order for my local store and went to pick it up and they said they never got the order.... Frustrating and had to reorder in person. I recently wanted to redeem my saved up loyalty credit and they said the computer didn’t recognise my account and couldn’t use my credit,WTF? I’m sick of the staff acting like the app doesn’t exist and is some kind of afterthought!
Subway really needs to pick up their game. If Dominos and Maccas can handle it, surely they can too.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We would love to get some more details so we can look into this. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details so we can investigate.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Altaine Limited
- 64 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2019 Subway IP LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.