This powerful tool is simple fun and easy to use! Simply enter your income and expenses to see help you plan for the future! You’ll be able to see where your money is going, plan for future expenses and reach your savings goals quicker!
- Keep track of your monthly spending
- Create new habits with our Budget manager
- See how much you need to save each pay cycle for future expenses and goals
- Access exclusive SugarMamma videos, with savings tricks and tips, and budgeting advice, including ideas on Passive income
- Quick editing of expenses
- Goal Planner
- Financial Calendar so that you never get a nasty bill surprise.
Safe and Private!
The app doesn’t connect to your bank account, so you won’t be required to enter your online banking details to use the app. Your data is safe, we do not sell your data, it will stay safe on your phone!
1. Forecast crash fix that affected a small number of users
2. Several bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I look forward to updates which add functionality
- Like the social media feeds the app is motivating and highlighted how much money I could be saving to invest
- the setup was easy and I smoothly entered data
- it’s pretty
- it doesn’t provide a simple summary of what/when/how to save for my goals. It took quite a few minutes flicking through and comparing months to work out it was telling me how much to put into accounts for various expenditure, but it was not apparent.
- the tutorial literally points at icons labelled “budget” and says “this is your budget” gee, thanks.
- you can’t delete expenses, you can change the amount but not delete or rename them, I’m stuck with 2 tuckshop entries now and it also shows pre-populated items I don’t have.
- I’d really like a spending tracker, what the app has taught me is I’m spending more than I think but the app isn’t helping me find that expenditure with a tracker function
I would prefer if this was connected to actual bank accounts to get a true representation of money spends and where to make changes. Looks great, but very basic, and for essentially the same budget you email out for free.
Extremely basic app. I regret spending any money on it. Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. Crashes whenever forecast section is selected so haven’t a clue what that’s about. For the price I’d expect MUCH more. Savings tracking, links / info to invest, ability to link bank accounts / loan / debt info to track progress in real time. Ways to check off goals once they’re achieved. Wish I never purchased this because now I feel guilty deleting it off my phone
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Metropolis Agency Pty Ltd
- 23.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © SugarBudget
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.