SugarSync is the best way to backup, access, sync, and share all your files and folders including documents, photos, videos, and music — from any computer or mobile device.
• Sync any folder on your computer. Access your documents, photos, videos, or music from any computer, mobile device, or SugarSync website.
• Automatically back up photos and videos from the Camera Roll into SugarSync.
• Share Privately when you want to share with a few select people. Only people who receive the invite will be able to view your files.
• Share Public links when you want to share with a broader audience. Anyone with the link can access your files.
• Access Shared Content - Files and folders that other people have shared with you can be accessed on the go.
• Cloud Search - Easily search for any file or folder that has been synced to SugarSync from any of your computers. You can then view, sync, or share the file right from your iOS app.
• Open In - Save documents, photos, or videos from other apps into your SugarSync app. You can even select the folder to which you want to save the file to.
• Beautiful Photo Gallery so you can access all the photos in your SugarSync account.
• Stream Videos and Music that you have in SugarSync without actually downloading them to your device.
• Free plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
What others are saying about SugarSync?
SugarSync "is by far the best solution I have tested to replicating and synchronizing your files across multiple computers. It really works." – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
Using SugarSync to manage your files is a lifesaver and I think it is the only sane way to edit documents on the go" – John Biggs, TechCrunch
• Protected Folders comes to iOS
• Protect new folders
• Manage existing folders
• Restore corrupt data
• Support for Shorcuts in iOS12
• Fixed Open In functionality
• Crash fixes
Ratings and Reviews
can't handle sync
A great app if you want to view your files over the cloud or maybe download on demand BUT forget trying to sync files to your mobile device. I've been with sugarsync for several years and they just can't get this function to work. Whats frustrating is sometimes the app will crash during a sync and then when you re open the app it claims to have the folders sync, BUT they're not. Which is not good when you're with a client and need to open a file that you thought had synced to the device. DON'T USE SUGARSYNC TO SYNC ON MOLBILE DEVICES! If they truely cared about this funciton they would have fixed it over 12months ago..
Really was a great product but has fallen behind
Loved this product - great UI, simple to use and works well.
But lack of 2 factor authentication puts it far behind its competitors. Without 2FA it is not secure enough today to trust your data to them.
Users have begged them for over 4 years. Not even on their roadmap.
It's a great system. All the folders on your computer that you want to access anywhere you just select and they're available to view on any device anywhere. Only issue for me is the photo folder for iPhoto library is not easily useable when sugar sync is accessed on other computers or mobile devices. It would be great if sugar sync had a photo viewer that could decipher the iPhoto filing method and present our photos to view as iPhoto does. Also sugar sync is quite slow to upload files and slows down your computer a lot when uploading. On balance I still give it 5stars for keeping my files safe but a photo viewer integrated with iPhoto would make me happier. If not an idea might be for Apple iPhoto on iPhone to have a tab to access photos from your own selected cloud storage provider that would be cool too.
- SugarSync, Inc.
- 16.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 j2 Global, Inc. and Affiliates
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.