With the SumTotal Mobile App, managers and employees can learn, manage and give feedback, anywhere at any time. The app delivers an innovative experience on devices that are used every day including allowing employees to take the training they need to succeed in their current role or prepare for a new one, providing access to everything from a complete employee profile to compensation and performance details to the ability to provide continuous feedback to colleagues – increasing productivity and engagement.
Key features of the SumTotal Mobile app include:
· Provide feedback to your directs ‘in the moment’
· View Complete employee profile, including metrics and details for performance, goals, compensation, learning and development
· Ability for Manager to access 'My Team' view on mobile with key metrics details.
· Multi-Modality support allows users to learn on any device
· Launch content online or download it for offline consumption
· Unfinished and assigned activities can be viewed from the mobile timeline
· Simple Sign-On capabilities
· Push alerts notifies learners when new or required mobile content is assigned
· Search and launch support for any mobile enabled activity
· Recommended topics
· Bookmark content and pick up where you left off
· Seamlessly switch back and forth between the Mobile App and the LMS with automatic synchronization
· Training approval workflow
· Launching of xAPI enabled YouTube courses
· Instructor Roster
· Advanced Reporting on Mobile
To use the SumTotal Mobile app you must be a SumTotal customer and a SumTotal user with authorized credentials.
Bug fixes for iOS 13.3
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App does not allow you to sign in, just constantly keeps taking you back to App Store
An utter waste of time. It does not work, and no one has fixed this issue either.
Only works on computers
It’ll not work on your mobile phone..
- SumTotal Systems LLC
- 108.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2010 - 2016, SumTotal Systems, LLC, a Skillsoft company.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.