Surfing on a Cloud is a simple kids meditation app designed to help children under 10 relax and unwind mindfully before bedtime. Relax with imaginative stories that bring calm and peace to any bedtime routine creating the ideal conditions for a good night sleep.
Meditation and mindfulness have incredible benefits to mental wellbeing and through the engaging stories these skills can be learned from an early age. The guided meditations have also been found to help children to reduce sleep anxiety and overcome fears of the dark and nightmares.
What you’ll get –
- A range of meditations guided by Naya the Dream Fairy who helps kids drift sweetly off to sleep.
- The audio tracks take kids on a magical storytelling adventure surfing the clouds, flying on a magic carpet, riding through a safari, even floating in a hot air balloon.
- Each of the sleep stories helps children focus on their breath, body and mind through positive visualisations.
- Fruit Salad Feeling teaches mindfulness skills using the colours and flavours found in a fruit bowl.
- Rainbow in My Room uses colour and mood to guide a peaceful night sleep.
- Chill and Relax is a perfect guided meditation for older children as they learn breathing and muscle relaxation techniques.
The soothing music and sweet storytelling have been a hit with children aged 2 – 10 years. We have stories of parents who have also found themselves dozing off while sharing the sleep meditations with their little ones too!
Download the kid’s meditation app everybody needs. Then just sit back, relax and breathe.
The app is currently available free on the iTunes store.
Read more about our terms and conditions here - http://www.surfingonacloud.com.au
1. Minor bug fixes.
2. Performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful and beneficial tool for kids
My kids love this app. I have introduced it before nap time as a way for them to wind down and they are asleep within minutes.
One needed improvement is an option to temporarily disable my screens auto-lock feature, as the stories are paused each time it kicks in.
Great app! Kids love it.
So easy to use. My boy is 6 and not the greatest when it comes to bedtime. He loves the stories and is usually sound asleep long before they finish.
It’s all Wright
It’s great but every 3 minutes it will turn off and I can’t listen without turning it back on every 3 minutes!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.