Use Survey123 to capture reliable data from familiar devices while either online or offline. With surveys published to ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise, data is securely uploaded to ArcGIS for further analysis.
- Collect data with smart forms.
- Attach photos to your surveys.
- Work online or offline.
- Submit your work directly into ArcGIS.
- Use high-accuracy GNSS receivers.
- Rank questions are now supported in surveys.
- On iOS, file questions now have the option to select either an image or a file.
- Pages configured to not be relevant or hidden will now be hidden from view and will no longer display a blank page.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the user from saving an AM time in a time question.
- Fixed a bug that caused horizontal and vertical lines to disappear when using the draw and annotate appearances for image questions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost the perfect app
Great app, I just wish that you could use previous answers in new forms. For example. If I collect something and call it Green Frog 1, the next time I open the form I’d like to be able to select Green Frog 1 from a drop down list called Previous Collections. I know that you can save favourite answers but that is not ideal when you make 100s of collections. I know I could update my Previous Collections list at the end of every day, upload and sync my form but when you want to apply that collection through the day and are working with multiple users it gets a bit messy.
- 149.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.