Work out at home with the largest fitness community of women worldwide! Get the fitness motivation you need with SWEAT, the personal training app featuring Kayla Itsines and elite female personal trainers.
FREE trial for new members!
Train anywhere, anytime with trainers Kayla Itsines, Kelsey Wells, Chontel Duncan, Stephanie Sanzo and Sjana Elise Earp. Join millions of women in SWEAT’s mission to help women live their best life through health and fitness.
Get workouts, nutrition guides and support, all housed within the SWEAT app!
SWEAT hosts programs by world-class female personal trainers, including:
• Kayla Itsines’ BBG program, suitable for at-home workouts and includes high-intensity plyometric training using minimal equipment. BBG includes an additional 8 weeks of lower intensity, low-impact workouts to build a baseline fitness.
• Kayla's BBG Stronger combines bodyweight exercises and gym equipment in 28-minute high-intensity workouts so women can step into the gym with confidence.
• Kayla’s Post-Pregnancy program supports new mothers to rebuild their strength and fitness after having a baby.
• Kelsey Wells’ PWR at Home & PWR weight-training programs include home-based and gym-based resistance workouts for women to build lean muscle, burn fat and increase overall fitness.
• Kelsey Wells’ Post-Pregnancy program uses resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for mums.
• Stephanie Sanzo's LIFTING at Home program is ideal for women who want to weight train at home, or beginners who want to work out at home with minimal equipment.
• Stephanie Sanzo's BUILD powerbuilding program is perfect for women wanting to improve their lifting performance.
• Chontel Duncan's FIERCE at Home & FIERCE strength and high-intensity workouts are ideal for women wanting to burn fat and increase fitness.
• Sjana Earp’s yoga program includes Vinyasa-style resistance and yin-based recovery flows to improve flexibility and posture.
• Available in 8 languages including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese (simplified)
Fitness Tracker - Workout & Fitness Planning:
• Planner that makes it easy to schedule your weekly workouts
• 28-minute workouts using minimal equipment
• Work out with easy-to-follow exercises in resistance, challenge, cool down, rehabilitation and cardio
• Targeted workouts, new fitness challenges and audio cues now included.
Hundreds of Recipes & Nutrition Education:
• Recipes for standard, vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan preferences
Tracking & Fitness Motivation:
• Track weekly progress
• Share photos from your workouts with friends and the SWEAT community to stay motivated
• Participate in global women's fitness challenges
Education & Motivation:
• Over 300 pages of educational content covering fitness, nutrition and wellbeing
Enable Apple Health with your Apple Watch to keep track of all your activity in the SWEAT app.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
SWEAT is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on a monthly or yearly basis. New customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free trial period. Yearly subscriptions are billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Monthly subscription users are billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Thanks to your feedback, the SWEAT and BBG Communities can now enjoy continued updates throughout the app to make it even better.
This update brings you:
- Bug fixes and improvements
Love SWEAT? Rate us 5 stars and share your love with the community!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fitness expert Kayla Itsines wants you to reach all your health and exercise goals—and her amazing app—our 2016 App of the Year for Apple Watch—has just what you need to get there. It’s packed with everything that’s made her Bikini Body Guides an international sensation, including short 28-minute workouts (minimal equipment needed), customisable meal plans and global fitness challenges. Plus, good news for devoted fans: Sweat also offers targeted programs designed for weights, yoga and post-pregnancy. Kayla and her crew of awesome trainers are here to root you on.
A few tweaks
Hey, loving your app! Just a few things I thought I’d point out that bother me that maybe you could modify. The ‘Fierce’ program doesn’t tell you when the exercise is finished so when you’re exercising you don’t know when to stop and change exercise unless you’re looking at your phone (which who can possibly do that). Also the timer and audio don’t work when your phones locked and unfortunately if you can’t afford cordless head phones you can’t really exercise and not lock your phone because you need to put it in your pocket. Another suggestion that I’d like to make is maybe you could add alternative exercises that work the same muscle group for those of us who live in rural areas with VERY basic overcrowded gyms that also do not have BATTLE ROPES (fierce program). I love battle ropes but unfortunately are not accessible for me so an alternative would be great!
Lastly, I’m currently unable to connect to the playlists on the app not sure if this is my phones problem or a glitch in the program.
As I said I do love this program and I love the new additions to it! I love that I can finish work and go straight to the gym without having to think about what I need to do! For someone like me who was scared of weights because I had no clue what to do, how to do it or WHAT ON EARTH a superset was it’s been the best!
So thanks again but please take my suggestions on board because I don’t like doing exercises longer than I have to.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. Since your review, we have implemented a siren for FIERCE circuits, so we hope this has improved your workout experience! In order to run the timer and audio when your phone is locked, please ensure you have Background App Refresh for Sweat within your device settings. We'd love to assist you further with exercise alternatives, and the issue you are experiencing with the playlists. Please reach out to our Support Team at support.sweat.com
4 stars- but room for slight improvement
This app really is great! It steps through your workouts clearly, and the videos and explanations make it easy to do on your own! Thank you Kayla and Co for putting this together!
I do have 2 issues with the app. In previous fitness apps I have had the ability to enter my weights next to the exercise, and these weights would appear the next time I did the exercise. This is great so you can see your progress, and you know what weight you used last time and can increase if you want to step it up. I have to go in and out of the notes section on my phone to remember what weights I’ve used previously, which gets extremely annoying!
The second issue I find is that I have a lot of food wastage, and a lot of food prep in the mornings (since I am not home most evenings). Many other food programs will use similar snacks throughout the week so you don’t waste food, and have leftovers for lunch from the night before. Also, many of the recipes are not easy to take to work (ie. A smoothie for an afternoon snack, I find if I make my smoothies in the morning the are not very nice by the afternoon!). Although, the food is yum!! Would be amazing to see some Low FODMAP options in the future.
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate your feedback. The ability to track your weights is something we would love to implement in the future. New recipes and updates to the meal plan, based on member feedback, is something our team is currently working on. Stay tuned for some exciting updates!
- The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- 175.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription $19.99
- Sweat Monthly Subscription $19.99
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription $19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.