SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard from Microsoft that learns your writing style, so you can type faster.
SwiftKey is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing - including your slang, nicknames and emojis.
That means autocorrect that actually works and helpful predictions, so you can get your point across fast, without errors.
Customise your keyboard to match your style, with dozens of themes to choose from. Send emojis, GIFs and more to your friends – SwiftKey even learns your favourite emoji.
Let SwiftKey help you text faster with Artificial Intelligence, swipe-to-type and more! Download today.
TYPE LESS, DO MORE
- SwiftKey learns from you, including your word choice, emoji usage and more
- Swipe typing or tap-to-type, whichever you prefer
- Toolbar: the expandable menu filled with quick shortcuts
GIFs and Emojis
- Express yourself with GIFs and emoji
- Find your favourite emoji from our library and SwiftKey will remember it
- Search for the right GIF for any situation
Customise Your Keyboard
- Customise your keyboard size and layout
- Dozens of colourful themes
- Make your own theme with your photo as the background
- Enable up to two languages at once
- SwiftKey supports over 150 languages
Swipe, type and send messages to all your friends with a predictive keyboard that learns from you! Download SwiftKey and get started.
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: https:www.microsoft.com/swiftkey
SUPPORTS 150+ LANGUAGES
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
• For those moments when you prefer to speak instead of type - we’ve added Voice Typing to your SwiftKey Keyboard. If you’ve selected English as your language option, just tap on the microphone icon to get started and begin dictation. Tip: punctuation can be inserted explicitly - e.g. try saying “new line.”
• There’s a new addition to the GIF panel. You can now see top “trending” GIFs from your locale.
Ratings and Reviews
How about predicting the word Im trying to use
Swiftkey is an excellent keyboard, I have been using it for years and my stats tell me that it has saved me far in excess of 1.25 million keystrokes, if there was one thing that I could change though, it would place the word that I am entering in the centre of the predictions so that it can be completed and I can continue with the message etc. Instead, I get other words in this place and it drives me insane having to then correct this error of using a different word, more often than not, it will be a word that is rarely used by me, which is to my knowledge, the antithesis of one of SwiftKey's principles. Please rectify this frustrating issue, as writing messages on a phone is painful enough as it is
I've been using SwiftKey for probably about two years now. I find it very easy and reliable to use. The 'Flow' feature, allowing me to slide my fingers across the keyboard to spell words, rather than tapping on every key makes typing so much quicker.
Now, with the ability to customise it by using one of the photos I took myself (a brilliant sunset framed by the silhouette of trees) just makes it look magical.
Congratulations to the great work of the developers 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💫
Picks up random words from surrounds
The latest weird glitch is that, if I am typing and there are people around me from other nationalities, suddenly my word suggestions as I type become something I've never typed but what they might? Name places become Asian or African, for instance.
This app has become glitchier as time has gone by. I read reviews and if they aren't good, I won't update - and haven't - so it's surprising that the problems others got after updating are now plaguing my keyboard. I disabled any way of updating unless manually but still these problems appear. The latest is that when I put in a question mark, the preceding word as well as the question mark deletes.
Fixing what isn't broken is rarely good... It causes unforeseen problems. Make this app good again please, even if you have to revert to what worked before.
- TouchType Ltd
- 163.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 TouchType Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Shooting Stars theme
- Minimal Coal theme
- Minimal Juice theme
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.