With the new and improved Sydney Mutual Bank app you can bank on the go.
Stay in control of your banking wherever you are. With the new Sydney Mutual Bank app you can:
• View balances and transactions
• Show simple balances on up to 3 accounts without logging in
• Transfer funds via PayID, Direct Entry or BPAY®
• Schedule payments to occur on a particular date & time
• Utilise digital wallet options available via Apple, Google and Samsung Pay
• View your PayID information
• Change your PIN on your cards, report them lost or stolen or temporarily block or unblock them
• Advise us when you are travelling overseas so we can monitor your account for suspicious transactions
• Find branch locations
A few things to remember
• Don’t keep your login and passcode with your mobile device
• Get in touch with us immediately if you’ve lost your mobile or feel that someone may know your login details
• Mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details
We collect information on how you utilise Mobile Banking to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. We do not collect information about you unless you provide consent for us to do so.
- Bug fixes and Security updates
- A new reference field while making a SCT or Osko Payment
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t appear to have the future set up functionality like the previous versions. Would love to set up, modify or delete periodic or future payments through the app. Other than that. It’s great. Face ID works great with iPhone X.
Excellent Update SCU
I love the look of this new app. So easy to navigate and I love the ability to check account balances without having to log in. SCU has sure stepped their game up. I look forward to when a further update comes which allows us to see pending transactions on credit card payments. Also, I know that fingerprint function has been enabled which is great, but I have an iPhone X and would love to see facial recognition enabled at some stage down the track.
Overall well done SCU!
Doesn’t work on iOS 14
‘For security reasons this app cannot run on this device’.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.