Whether you are travelling, commuting to work, or driving professionally Sygic GPS Navigation is your one map for everything.
The World’s Most Advanced Navigation app, trusted by 200 million drivers.
• High quality TomTom* maps stored on your device
• Voice guided navigation with spoken street names (TTS)
• Offline navigation without internet connection
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Live Traffic service finds faster route, avoids traffic jams
• Mobile speed camera / radar warnings
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• Dynamic Lane Guidance & Junction View for safe lane changes
• Parking suggestions with info about availability & price
• Find cheapest fuel based on your fuel type
• Safety warnings about sharp turns and railway crossings
• Speed Limit warnings on map
• Fixed speed camera warnings
• Alternative Routes & Multiple waypoints on route
• Address/GPS coordinates entry by copy & paste
• Avoid Toll Roads in one country or entire route
• Pedestrian Navigation & Tourist attractions
• Millions of points of interest (POI)
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• Dashcam that records even while you are navigating
• Apple CarPlay Connectivity - all navigation features on your car’s built-in display.**
**This is an add-on feature.
Europe Countries included: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City State (Holy See)
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Please note that some features may not be available in all territories. Maps from TomTom and other providers.
Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
If you love our app, please leave a review. You will let others know how the app is, motivate our developers and help us improve our work. Thank you for your support.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
We have some exciting news for you!
* Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is now ready for Apple CarPlay.
Now you have the option to connect your iPhone and see all the navigation instructions on your car`s built-in display.
* Map update
Up-to date maps with the most recent roads and places.
* Get ready to unleash the power of your car’s cockpit. Enjoy the enhanced Cockpit feature in the latest update to stay informed about your acceleration, incline, altitude, and speed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Latest version stuffed!
In response to my edited comment, Sygic advised emailing their urgent support site to get assistance. I have done this and they still won't communicate to get the problem fixed. Worthless support & a broken App. I have never had such poor support.
Further to Sygic's response below, ie providing a link to a new user manual, I still cannot use the V 17.2.0 European maps - ie, cannot search for streets or street numbers. Each time I search I get a notice saying "no match found in downloaded maps". This has occurred for over a month and during a time we really needed it, on our UK holiday. Previous versions were fine. I have just tried their Croatian maps and I get the same poor results - hopeless. What is worse is that Sygic customer service/help desk have not replied to me to get this sorted out. What is happening at Sygic?
On our holiday in the UK in June I loaded the latest version of UK maps (V 17.2.0) but it does not provide an option to input streets or street numbers. I contacted Sygic and received an automated email reply which said they were busy and would reply asap. That was over a month ago. I have emailed a few times since but I get no reply. Sygic UK maps are stuffed. Hopeless! And really poor customer service - actually no customer service. A dissatisfied customer now.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your rating. We have prepared an extensive user manual for the new version in which you can find how to use our new search at https://goo.gl/2nHGfA If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for support. Thank you. Rudolf from Customer Support Team.
Great...but always after more money
I’ve found Sygic to be very good to-date, and have paid for a few upgrades over the years since I first purchased — traffic, all Europe maps, all world maps. Recently, I tried it on Carplay for the first time, and was perplexed not to have any voice instructions. Upon examination, I discover this “feature” (present when just running on my phone) requires me to spend another $AUD55. For that, I also get 3D maps. But it’s a bit rich, in my opinion, so I shall keep my money and stick with Waze, Google or Apple Maps according to circumstances — none of which cost me anything and are equally accurate.
Great when you don't have internet
Great app but the writing of the street names can be a little small for those of us with older eyes. Maybe an added text size adjustment.
- Sygic a. s.
- 88.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- HD Traffic Europe - 1 month $7.99
- HD Traffic Europe - 1 year $30.99
- Celebrity voices - Homer Simpson $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.