Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the world’s most advanced navigation app. Lots of smart navigation features, beautiful 3D offline maps and easy to use interface provide exceptional navigation experience. Get Sygic GPS Navigation and join over 200 million happy drivers.
NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer**
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves video in case of an accident**
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience**
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
• Apple CarPlay Connectivity - all navigation features on your car’s built-in display.**
• Cockpit shows you the real-time performance of your car. **
SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
You can test drive all features available in the most popular World + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.
Also available from Sygic:
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. We are here for you 7 days a week.
If you like our app, please leave a review or spread the word at sygic.com/love. Thank you for your support.
*Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
**This is an add-on feature.
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula
Head-up Display just got better. Project navigation onto the windshield of your car at night and customize the colors match to your car’s interior.
Update your app to get the first fully customizable Head-up Display on the market.
We have also made some performance improvements and routing adjustments to make sure you always follow the best route.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Trouble with suburbs in Australia
I used this app a few years ago while working in a delivery job and I loved how convenient and easy to use the app was I've recently started a new delivery service job and I'm having problems, suburbs in my area are not shown, for example I could search for a 27 smith street Sydney (there are multiple smith streets in Sydney) but it will not show the particular suburb in Sydney it will just show the multiple smith streets in Sydney without showing suburbs which is very confusing. It shows how close you are to it by showing the distance away from you in KM but it would be much easier if it would just say the particular suburb. Other than this I love the app!
A very good app. I have used it Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia and haven't had any major problems.
Is there anyway the highlighted words in green to be changed to other colours. Quite difficult to read the embossed green words to be read in a green background.
Ha, what a disappointment as in the latest download, point to point navigation has disappeared. It requires the person to be in the actual place for navigation to where he wants to go. Now to plan a trip in Thailand is impossible or from any other place.
It is also impossible to note the distance more to cover from the current position. Somehow the past seemed to be perfect and latest improvements have only worsened with the updates. They should maintain the old features of the program in the changes and not delete them. Sad .. !!,
16th June, 17
Thanks for the corrections and am glad that the omissions
have been rectified and replaced. Hurray and kudus to the correction team.
Your green embossed letters on green background is if no use as it cannot be read. I used it just about three weeks ago on my motoring trip from Sydney to Melbourne by Hume Highway and back by the Princes Highway along the coast and had to use Google maps to keep me on track. It is a pity
that Sygic has yet to take remedial.
Still Needs work
I reviewed this app July last year, and it hasn't changed all that much.
If you are looking for an offline maps navigation tool then this will serve you well but otherwise stick to google maps or apple maps, both have superior points of interests, road names and much more up to date road changes not to mention free traffic and built in voice control.
Sygic app has some good things though like lane guidance, road speeds, built in dash cam and, trip recording that you can load into google earth, but it's downsides include very slow support, overheating if you attach it to your windscreen, poor and incorrect point of interest locations and very poor routing with no easy way to report or tag areas to fix. It also lacks microphone/voice support while hands free so you can't re-route using voice only.
I've had an issue with a shopping centre car park with speed bumps and low speed being used for routing for 3 years and Sygic has been unable or unwilling to fix despite repeated feedback reports and very few of my interactions with support were enjoyable.
Summary: It might be of use if you are going somewhere without mobile coverage, but with Google maps now supporting offline maps that is a weak excuse. Recommend you stick to your phones native maps app.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we will gladly help you with any issues you might have regarding the application. Please create a help request at: firstname.lastname@example.org, keep in mind to provide as much relevant information as possible to ensure fastest solution to your issue. Jaro from Customer Care Team.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sygic a. s.
- 139 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Head up display $6.99
- Dashcam $6.99
- Cockpit $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.