The market leaders in medical billing, Synapse Medical Services, bring you Australia’s first medical billing app. It will revolutionise the way you get paid and it’s absolutely FREE.
This app eliminates endless stickers and consultation sheets by allowing you to record who you have consulted, select the relevant billing item and then send it off with a press of a button.
The app interfaces with the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) and all its rules and can be tailored to your practice. By allowing you to pre-set your item numbers, they will always be there at your fingertips. Add more at any time and if you inadvertently add an incorrect one, you’ll be prompted to reselect because the MBS is there in the background. It’s a practical tool to actually allow you to do your billings on the go and stay on top of your game.
The app will even remember who you have most recently billed and will display those patients in a list, so you get a reminder of the current patients under your care. When you have seen them, select, apply the item number/s and press send.
Synapse clients can have their current patients and referring doctors imported. And for new patients, instead of peeling off the patient’s hospital sticker, just photograph it, select the item number and you’re done!
With its inbuilt security functions there is no risk that patient records will be exposed should you misplace your phone. The app closes every minute or at any time you leave it. You will always be prompted for your 4 digit security PIN to re-enter the app and it will return you to where you left off.
And when transmitting your data the information is securely sent, using SSL encryption, to a secure server.
This iPhone application allows doctors to:
• Pre-set your speciality/ies
• Pre-set your locations
• Pre-set your most commonly used item numbers
• Search for your patients simply and quickly
• Create a consultation sheet for a ward round in seconds
• Check your patient’s billing history while you are on the go
• Be alerted if you are inadvertently trying to bill inconsistently with the MBS rules applicable to that item
• Discharge patients from your current list once they have gone home, but always keep them in your patient list ready to access quickly if they are readmitted
• Import relevant data (for existing clients) i.e. current patients and referring doctors.
• Know where your patients are located in the hospital and their diagnosis.
• Enable you to add notes specific to each patient.
• Special Telehealth claiming function for Telehealth providers which automatically inserts the appropriate Telehealth item
• Special function for surgical assistants to include the surgeons item numbers
• Special function for Anaesthetists who will love the time item function. It calculates the time duration of the anaesthetic and will automatically apply the appropriate item number.
More billing rules
Fix minor bugs on iOS 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.