Tank Talk takes the guesswork out of tank levels.
Tank Talk monitors the water level in a rainwater tank and automatically releases the excess water at a controlled rate. If rainfall is expected, Tank Talk will pre-emptively drain to provide new capacity to capture and hold the incoming stormwater.
With this smart technology on board, you will limit the possibility of stormwater overflows and flooding.
With Tank Talk you can:
- operate tanks remotely from any internet link or smartphone
- monitor and control rainwater tanks in real time
- automatically release water in advance of storm events
- reduce stress on your assets and extend the life of your infrastructure
- view you tank history, build usage patterns and predict future needs.
For more information about Tank Talk, please see our website at http://www.iota.net.au/water/tank-talk/.
- updated for iOS 11
- South East Water Corporation
- 6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © South East Water Corporation 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.